am i kidding myself?

catty1

Reaction score
Even though I can feel the witch on her merry way I just did a test beacause my ebay cheapies arrived.

I can see the world faintest line (literally). I know on normal tests 'a line is a line' but is that true for the cheapy sticks as well or am I just kidding myself?

a line is a line even on a cheapy ebay one, do you have a pic? xxx

Post a piccie and let us all take a look :D Really hope it is a BFP for you.

Good luck!
xx

I hope so too although I would be flabergasted. I hardely BD'd at all this month and I can feel the witch on her way ready to arrive any second.

The line really is so faint you really have to get your face right up to it to see it. Will try again in the morning and keep you posted.

Sounds promising, I have everything crossed for you xxxxxxx

Thank you everyone

ok, just did another test. I was going to post a picture but I can't figure out how. There is still a faint line (a bit stronger today) but I am still getting pains - no sign of AF though. The test is a really sensitive one (10). Would'nt it be a much stronger line by now on a sensitive test.

do you think it could have been a chemical and the pains are indeed AF on her way.

I think it sounds like you are probably pregnant! Wait a few days and do a cbd then you will know for sure!!! Fx for you!

I don't know how to add pictures either so hoping someone else will tell us!

On a cheapie test I didn't get strong lines til about 8 days after
my digi bfp...although they're more sensitive the clearness is rubbish but if it's darker today then def a good sign!!!

Oh and to add pics u upload pics to comp,click on the paperclip at the top of the new thread box or the go advanced box if ur replying and an uploader will pop up,browse 4 ur pic,click upload,wait a few seconds then fx should b in ur post xx

It was positive!

The line is getting darker everyday and I also did a CBD which came out postive

Yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back