I THINK I have got a BFP! or maybe not!

kirstyxxx

Reaction score
OK last saturday I had a really strong feeling i was pregnant again. we were not trying.

I did a cheapy test and it showed a very faint positive (could it have been picking up ov??)

Since then I have had a string of ebay cheapy negatives (about 30 to be precise - less than a £10s worth so I don't feel bad!)

But I just couldn't shake the feeling that I was. Since then me and OH decided that we were going to ttc next month so I didn't feel bad about all of the negatives.

At work I have been obsessing I am preg and took a cheapy again today. Put it in my pocket so it was very battered this morning and I thought I could see a very very faint line. So I decided to go to the chemists at luch and but 2 clearblues.

Being naughty I just had to POAS at lunch even though i have been peeing all morning. Did it and the faintest line ever showed up after 2 mins. It was so faint I ripped the test apart (I am a real pro!! :rotfl: ) and held it up to the light and I am still certain I can see a faint line.

I am so excited I can't wait till tomorrow to test. Do you think I am?? i would post a pic but at work and don't want to get it out of my bag!!

Sounds like a positive if you got two faint lines. :cheer:

Take another one in the morning to be sure, if you get another line then it sounds most definate.

I would say it sounds promising! my BFP was very faint and I tested the night before my AF was due!! I would say got and buy a clear blue digital and that will tell you for definite! xx

I have a load of cheapys left and a holy clear blue which I will be doing tomorrow morning so I will post as soon as I get to work!!

Now it has dried it looks to have a really blue evap line. Like So obvious. It is very thin- are evaps colourless?

x

evap lines are colourless and if it came up in 2 mins then i'd say its a bfp however test tomorrow with fmu good luck i hope it is

I have been trawling the internet and some sites say clear blue can have bright blue evap lines. I am now doubting if I saw a line in the first place grrr :oops:

I want it to be tomorrow morning NOW!

i have done the test again and it is faintly positive grr! so faint its difficult to see.

however ebay cheapys are getting stronger and faster so I have my fingers crossed. :pray:

x

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ebay cheapie are often a lot more sensitive than the more expensive brands hun. Even my doc said they use the cheapies lol.

kirstyxxx said:
i have done the test again and it is faintly positive grr! so faint its difficult to see.

however ebay cheapys are getting stronger and faster so I have my fingers crossed. :pray:

x

At least its a positive!! I hope it gets stronger & stronger for you!! :cheer:

Sending u strong vibes, good luck x x

to be sure to be sure!! do a digi xx :cheer: good luck :pray:

Good luck, what you have said sounds promising, i hope this is it for you :) :hug:

I have bought a digital 2 pack so will do one today and one tomorrow. now the clearblue has dried it has a really bright blue line- so i am so confused! hoping its just very early.

:pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back