13dpo-impatient & did hpt-faint 2nd line??

ForestLas80

Reaction score
OMG!!! Is it a faint second line? Please can someone help? I think it might be!!! I am trying not to get over-excited but cant help it. This was not from FU but took it around 11am with a cheapie. What do you think? Not going to let OH til tomorrow am and can do a test with him!

pic rubbish,sorry!

Attachments

• stick 7Apr11.jpeg
    stick 7Apr11.jpeg
    10.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
That very definitely looks like a line to me hun! Congratulations!!

That's a pretty clear line in my opinion! It's nice and wide and pink and everything!! (But never actually had a bfp myself... so don't take my word for it) Congratulations!! :D

Definitely a BFP Hun!!

Congratulations! :)

Welcome to the forum.

xx

I see it too, it's a great line. Congrats Hun x

:) Yes i think you guys might be right :) thank you xxxx will wait for tomorrow to do a diggie and the start praying for it to be stickie this time xxx :dust: to you all, what a great start to April for a lot of ladies, hope there's lots more BFP's to come :lol:

Good luck with your digi test tomorrow... have fun telling OH the exciting news!! :)

xx

i wouldn't even count that as faint - that's most definitely a line...

ok so this morning I tested with DH next to me and ......

14a8952f.jpg

:lol: :yay:

:dust: to all you ladies TTC. I know how hard it is, came off the pill nearly 1 yr ago and had a. MC in Dec :-(

PMA, patience and lots of BD, Pre-seed and OPKs seems to have worked this time!!!!

please make it a sticky one xxxxxx :pray:

Congratulations hunny, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months with a sticky bean x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back