Am I cracking up?

That's a cool monitor!!! What is that?
Congrats! I knew from that first test!!! :) x

It's the clear blue fertility monitor from the trial! It's brilliant!

Soph it still hasn't sunk in! I am on cloud 9!!!

I would! If it was mine to keep you could have it but sadly I have to send it back! Keep an eye on their website incase they do more trials xxx

Still hasn't sunk in for me either haha!

That monitor looks fab. Huge congrats xx

Yay congratulations!! It doesn't seem real does it? It just hasn't sunk in! I can't stop pos!! Lol xxxx

Ditto! I just went to tesco and got 4 more! Lol I am planning to do them a this week I think! X

I can't help it lol!! I've got my digi saved tho for a bit to hopefully see the weeks moved up lol xxx

I just can't test anymore I don't want to see any lines turning fainter it's not worth the panic x

I no Hun i need to chill it's just that's what happened with my mc I tested and 4 pgt were bfp then I went to docs a week later and his test was bfn no pain or anything up until that point! Started bleeding and pain day after :-(( in so scared soph really hope this is my sticky one lines are getting darker tho and are already darker than last time! How r u feeling? Xxxxx

Congratulations Mrs B, see you in Tri 1 xxx

Natalie I just did an ic( couldn't resist) and both lines were nearly identical. So that's progress!
I'm feeling like crap chick, so upset, angry and over-emotional. My hormones are going into overdrive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back