Confused

DW1978

Reaction score
Grrr, just typed a massive message and then my PC crashed :wall2:

On Saturday, I started having theses funny pulling/sharp pains in my lower abdomen. Sounds weird I know and its hard to explain but it usually happens after I've been sitting for a while and then stand quickly like the muscle hastightened while I've been sitting and isn't releasing quick enough. Anyway I had these feelings when I was pg with my son so I decided to test. It was early evening and I used a pink die cheapy but I'm sure a very very very faint line came up. I was a little bit excited as this happened exactly the same when pg with Lennon, I was checking the HPT in every light and was convinced I could see something and turned out to be right! So, I had a CB in the cupboard which was calling out to me :whistle: and I did it just before putting Lennon to bed and then read it after I'd done his story. Not sure how much time lapsed but probably around 10 mins, could have been a little longer and therefore after the valid cut off time. Anyway, totally expecting to see a -ve but saw another very very very faint +ve. Could this really be true at 8DPO? I've since done cheapy tests yesterday and this morning with FMU and both appear to still have very very very faint lines but they are not getting any darker and still extreamly hard to see.

I showed them to DH and he was dismissive and thinks they are all -ve.

I've taken some photos but I think my camera must be totally crap as I can still see a line on the small screen on the back of the camera but it totally disappears when you blow them up full size on my PC.

I'll attach a couple but they're totally crap, even if I invert them - the lines are easier to see in RL I promise!!

Feel like I'm being a total psyco holding these test upto different lights etc. Wish I could just throw them away and wait for AF to turn up (or not as the case may be!). I'm sure there's no possible way I could be pg this month anyway as we only BDed around OV, 1 day which was 2 days before my positive OPK.

So today I am on CD27, 10DPO and I should be due on on Wed-Fri. Would you just wait and see what happens or go and get a FR?

Attachments

• P1020472.jpg
    P1020472.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 37
  • P1020476.jpg
    P1020476.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 49
  • P1020463.jpg
    P1020463.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 45
i can see a line in last pic hun! looks good to me, if its bfp you will have a darker line tomorrow with FMU

yay, good luck!

There might be a line in the last one but it's hard to say! (perhaps just my computer monitor!!) at 8dpo to pick up anything is pretty impressive!

Are you gonna see what it says tomorrow?

x

I see a line in the last pic hun. :thumbup: All I will say is that I got an evap with a clearblue so test again in a few days and if it's a true line, it'll be darker. FX this is it for you hun! x x

Hi Hun,

I can see faint lines on all of them, I really think this is it for you!!

I had faint lines last cycle at 8 and 9 dpo but I think I had a chemical, I could see them with my eyes but they didn't show at all on camera so yours must be darker!

Hold your pee a bit for later on and I bet you'll get a darker line on the cheapies!

Good Luck!

xx

Thanks ladies. Feel like such an idiot for testing so early and now getting my hopes up. I had heard about dodgy results and evap lines with blue die CB tests so I'm reluctant to believe that one. If I have time I might go and get a FR test after work for the morning.

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH DAMN YOU POAS ADDICTION. Why can't I just wait 5 days for the answer to come naturally?????? So annoyed with myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back