Am I cracking up?

mrs_b_x

Reaction score
Just took this with pee held from around 9.30 to 1.30, hubby won't believe it until I do a 'proper' one with FMU on the monitor! He's making me feel like I'm mad!!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370694504.357552.jpg

Is this an evap? It's a Superdrug cheapy and looks pink to me but I'm not sure if its thick enough??? ARGH!!!

Sorry just looked at time, took the test at 1pm ish

I don't know these tests so can't say if it should be thicker but the line looks pink to me. Fx it's not an evap x

That's a bfp without a shadow of a doubt. What does he mean by a proper test? What make is that one?

Sorry just read again and see its a super drug. Looks like a good line to me see what others say though.

Superdrug the two for 2.99 ones, I'm using the CBFM this month for the trial so I think he means a test on that! I'm literally going out of my mind. Seeing my mum later today and I can't not tell her but kinda see hubby's point to wait til that one

im freaking out a little, feels abit weird to accept congrats?!!?! congrats on yours tho nat! xxxx

Defo looks like a bfp I'd say you are up the duff :) congratulations xxx

That's a blatant BFP! I would be celebrating with a test like that!! Congrats! Xxxxxx

Ps: I bet your mum guesses.... Mums seem to have a knack for that! :-D xx

Thank you ladies! i still don't believe it! I really hope the monitor agrees in the morning!

not yet soph lol i think i need a stronger line before il be brave enough for that!!! im so excited that i might have made it in the same month as you :) xxx

Definately :bfp: congratulations xx believe it xx

Bfp for sure!!! Congrats!! Xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27