Am I being a big baby

lmwarr

Reaction score
Im at work and I wanna go home. Feeling so tired today, dont have the energy to even move from my chair. My eyes dont wanna stay open and I feel sick! Oh and my belly feels really big and uncomfy.

I am being a big baby or do I really need to go home and sleep?

:lol: :lol:

Nothing unusual about the way you feel... I always find the afternoons really tough to get through.. after lunch I just want to curl up on or under my desk.. but my dog is asleep under so no room for both of us and not sure my boss would let me anyway!!

If you feel that bad just go home... rest will do you good.

Alternatively.. some fresh air may help revive you a bit.. I tend to duck out whenever I felt a wave of nausea or if I feel my eyes shutting.. having a dog to walk is a great reason to get out of the office for some air!

take care
x

Might just go to the shops and get some quavers they usually cheer me up. If that does not help I will sleep at my desk! Well I dont think I will have a choice eyes are closing as we speak.

Thank you. Glad its not just me.

I just ate 2 packets of walkers salt and vinegar.. my latest craving... yum yum.. still feel tired but hanging in there..... meanwhile my dog is fast asleep and dreaming underneath my desk.. I am so envious!!
xx

God I wish I was an animal so could curl up and sleep! I probably could not sleep now if I wanted to my belly is uncomfy to sleep at the mo.

Nevermind I suppose its all going to be worth it in the end when we see our little bundles of joy!

Oh yeah.... all these complaints will be soon forgotten when we are holding those little bundles...

until then.. I will keep on whingeing!!!!!

xx

Anna-Marie, I have to check do you really have your dog with you at work under your desk???? :?

Xxx

Yes Lindsay.. she comes to work with me every day.. she just sleeps most of the time and is very good.. most people come in and not know she is there ... until she gets excited and whines!!

She goes everywhere with me for my job too.. I am in property lettings so she is a security thing just in case I meet any unusually savoury characters pretending to look at houses...

And we work very close to where that pc was shot the other day in NOttingham.. most of our properties are in that area :( :(

x

Anna-Marie that is so cool to be able to take your pet to work with you, my SIL would love to be able to do that too! It's good that you feel safe too!

Xxx

anna marie - that is cool to take your pet to work with you... so cute that he sleeps under your desk... keep your feet warm in the winter.

Imwarr i used to get so tired at work i could actually drop off to sleep sitting up facing the computer screen.. I used to dry drinking a cup of tea to wake me up but the the hot drink would make me worse.... i found drink a really ice cold glass of water or cordial woke me up.. kind of re-freshed me!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back