Am i being a b**ch?

rburrell

Reaction score
This is my fist post so please bare with me,

im 6 weeks 5 days, this has already been traumatic as week before last had to go to the early pregnancy unit for a scan due to pains, they did an internal and couldnt see anything, they said they thought it was ectopic and kept me in hospital overnight, when the dr did her rounds i decided to discharge myself, they were not going to do anything till the next day and i had spent the night crying and listening to the nurse telling everyone in sight about her daughter being due within the next week and the student being upset after leaving her baby daughter for the first timeover night, I found this so insensitive and decided to have my bed rest at home. My partner also wasnt allowed onto ward for anything more than 2 hours at visitng as i was on a normal ward not maternity. this was hell for me.

Went back the next day for more tests and everything was ok, was just alot less pregnant than previously thought, dont get me wrong I am so relieved that everything is ok, my problem is that my friend who is a student midwife keeps telling me to complain and do this that and the other and i really just want to focus on the pregnancy and stp feeling sick lol. she is convinced that they should never have assumed it was ectopic and i have every right to complain. I see her point but its doing my head in, shes my closest friend and i dont wanna loose her but i cant stand all the going on about it.

Sorry this is so long winded but has anyone else got midwife friends that possibly get too involved, how can you avoide their medical view but still have a close friendship? Am i being silly? I cn seethis being avery long 9 months lol

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back