am i being paranoid?

chelsea

Reaction score
i dont know if im just being paranoid or what but i dont feel like im pg anymore, i am still very very very tired but my nausea is going and im not suffering breast tenderness. i dont know if im just not noticing the symptoms anymore or whether they have actually gone?

i do still feel sick if i eat something i havent been able to eat since being pg, like chicken and tomato based pasta sauces, and the thought of eating/drinking some things makes me feel a bit queasy.

i have my booking in appt tomorrow but im so scared that ive had a missed miscarriage (it would be my luck) i know i cant have any scans or anything but i also dont know what to look for, whether my symptoms are just wearing off or what, i think i am about 8-10 weeks but i guess i could be 6. i felt nauseas for weeks (about 5-6 weeks) and now its just gone, i dont know how far in morning sickness normally kicks in but by my dates i would have been about 2-4 weeks when i started feeling sick, i had felt sick for 5 weeks before i went to the docs and got a positive (i havent done any home pg tests)

this whole pregnancy was a complete shock and it was contemplated over whether to keep or not, and now, because we've decided to keep it i am just so worried that im going to lose it :(

hi chelsea,
i can relate to this post completley!
i have had no real morning sickness at all,more gagging at things that now seem repulsive!
i still have sore boobs and emotionally i have been feeling weepy and am still tired but have thought myself should i feel worse.
i am also 6 weeks.i am so worried i will lose my baby too.
i have still been doing tests which sounds daft but when i see the lines getting darker i feelmore reassured! daft i know!
i just anted to let you know that the same thoughts have passed through my mind and you are not being paranoid x x x x

i am guessing its normal to be worried (in fact i know it is) but i dont know if im reading all the symptoms of pregnancy and saying well i dont get that so i cant be, even though everyone is different.

my rats at home have also got a virus going around killing them and im worried that it may affect baby (but thats unrelated as apparently its not zoonotic) but there is a human version of the parasite they have.

maybe im just worrying now cause its sinking in now that its really happening. (and my "friend" has told lots of other people about me being pg so if i do lose it i have many more people than the 5 that mic and i told together :wall: )

It is normal to worry! :hug:
If you are unsure of your dates, play on it to the midwife and you may get an early scan! I did!

i dont know my dates :lol: it is probably up to 10 weeks? but i honestly dont know.

also i would be so scared for an early scan in case it showed there was nothing there. :oops:

Hi,

try not to worry, if you are 10 weeks then that's often when the early symptoms subside anyway and even if not then some days you can feel worse than others and anyway every woman is different. I feel different this time to the way that I have a felt being pregnant before and although half the time I'm being paranoid about it being a bad sign that I feel ok the other half I'm moaning to myself about feeling tired and sick etc so I don't think it's easy in these 12 weeks however you feel!

Sorry to hear about your rats, that must be very upsetting. I love rats, we haven't any at he moment but we used to keep them and have had 6 in pairs of 2 before. Just thinking about rats makes me all soppy, if only they lived longer they would be the absolute perfect pet- we just got so upset when they died (probably proportionate to someone losing a 10 year old cat or dog) and as it happened every 3 years we got all heartbroken A LOT! Still we shall have some again some day.

:hug: :hug:
You'll be alright hun, I know how hard this bit is but just hold in there :)
+++

all in all im not so worried, the midwife has said that according to my docs dates im nearly 11 weeks :eek: so i have a scan booked for saturday 17th July EEP! its gonna sink in then, finally seeing it?

so far, no more rats have died and they are all doing ok so i think im finally at the end of this horrid virus!

yeah, it is so hard losing them but i honestly cant imagine life without them now at least not my boys, ive gone from having 30 a week and a half ago to 19 now, and although ive been wanting numbers to go down i didnt want them to go down quite so quickly!

Glad you're feeling better about it hun- wow, not long until your scan then? Cool!

Sorry to hear about your rats :( ours were all boys, we look after my bosses rats (girls) when she goes on holiday and they're alright but not as funny as the boys somehow. I just love how lazy and soppy they are, I love it when they sit round your neck with their tails round it like a necklace- aw!

+++

oooh exciting; not long until your scan :D

Sorry about your rats :(

:hug:

thanks everyone, its nice to hear no-ratty people say it (most of my friends are rat people)

no its not long to wait though the midwife seemed a bit stunned when i told her i hadnt already had one!

ive got both boys and girls, i love my girlies great fun to watch but if i could only ever have one sex it would def be boys! i luffs my boys

good luck at your scan! cant wait for mine!!
sorry about your rats! i have 4 gerbils! :D (and a dog,a rabbit and a budgie!!)

yeah im good, just been to the rainbow and bought kettle chips and foxes cream biscuits :oops: :oops:

if you have MSN feel free to add me :)

(just realised its not on my profile :doh: ) PM me if you want it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back