Blimey!!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hey girls!

I know I said I was having a break but I had to come on here and post! :lol:

My OH's fertility test has arrived!!

Talk about technical!!

It tests for a healthy sperm count as well as how motile they are! Apparantly it's the only one available thats tests the motility aswell!!

I've read through the instructions and I reckon in total 1 test is going to take about 2 hours to complete from start to finish!!:shock: I almost wanna get a lab coat and goggles on coz it's that technical! hahaha. :lol:

Basically after leaving his little men to sit in a solution for an hour and then warming them up with hot water they'll either go purple or pink!! Purple is negative and he doesn't have good swimmers:mad: and pink is positive which means good swimmers!:dance:

There's 2 tests to be done a week apart!! :shock:

Please god let both tests go pink!!!!!!!!!

I'll let you know how we get on!! I'm sure we'll have a giggle doing them! :lol:

xxxxx

Haha! Sounds like awesome fun if it wasn't such a big deal! Good luck hun!!

xx

Best of luck hun,

Are these tests bought off the internet?
I'm sure someone said that you still have to go to the doctors after doing these tests anyway to get a 'proper' test done so if it does show up purple don't give up hope,
x x x

Yeah if it's purple we have to visit the Doc. But atleast we can go to him now rather than waiting ages if we just go and say 'we can't conceive' for them to say 'come back in another year'!. At least we'll know there's an 'actual' problem.

We know I ovulate because I did tests every afternoon a few months ago. Doesn't really explain my rather long cycles so maybe that'll be a problem. This test is to simply 'rule out' another potential problem.

Plus we're defo gonna treat it as a bit of fun! lol

xxx

I have heard of boil in a bag rice but boil in a bag sperm ha ha.....it is amazing what you can get off the internet these days, sounds very technical but if it gives you the answers you need then money well spent I say.

Keep us updated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back