Always hungry

lealea85

Reaction score
Does anyone else feel permanently hungry???
I eat, then 2 hours later I'm starving again.
Is it bcos the baby is moving around at ten to the dozen or cos he is hungry???

Help before I eat myself into oblivion!!!

I eat all the time!!!!! What's worse is I'll have lunch, get to work, then snack all afternoon!!

It's frustrating bcos my weekly shop is normally £30 I'm now blowing £45 on weekly shopping n that's just for me!!!
I'm always hungry. I thought I was just being piggyish lol

yes im the same at the mo i have craving for greggs bacon sandwiches i bet they think im greedy lol co i have almost everytime i go in lol and then i eat something back at the pub too and noodles are my other craving at the mo especially chicken ones mmm i could et some right now but OH ate the last packet lol i guess ill buy a few tomorro while im out lol but im eating loads lol during the day. i wake up in the night eeling hungry to :( but coz im in the pub at the mo till i get into the flat i cant do anything i so cant wait till i get in there

noodles are my other craving at the mo

Omg that was my craving up until I was 20 weeks. I remember I got on the bus to go t china town just to get the noodles I wanted. I was hysterical unless I got those specific noodles lol

Now, as long as it's got pepper on it I want it. And I mean hot pepper. I could eat chilli sauce on everything lol

Last edited:
i was craving noodles too, its bad for me cos i work at Nandos and i get free meal swaps from all the suurounding restaurants so wagamammas, gbk, strada, pizza express et etc i eat way too much!! x

Have been eating WAY more than usual the last few weeks - am not buying this 'you don't need to eat for two' stuff though - if our bodies are needing it then sod it! Don't seem to be putting on loads of weight either (not yet anyway, maybe it will catch up with me all at once!!) so must be needing the extra munchies! x

I'm not really enjoying my food and haven't been for weeks. Can't manage a full meal so trying to eat smaller things. Hoping I feel hungrier soon. Having the cold isn't helping cos I can't taste anything.

I'm constantly hungry too but have to admit its not been quite as bad for the past few weeks. i'm getting massive though! x

I am hungry all the time, id love to blame it on the baby but i think its just me hahaha!!Im craving anything hot and spicy atm and cheesy chips with salt and vinegar on them, mmmmm xxx

i was craving noodles too, its bad for me cos i work at Nandos and i get free meal swaps from all the suurounding restaurants so wagamammas, gbk, strada, pizza express et etc i eat way too much!! x

Ahh girl, nandos is my craving now. Quater chicken (breast) extra hot, houllumi cheese on sweet potato mash :D works a treat every time!!!

I need hot n spicy in my life. Everything gives me heartburn except hot n spicy food.

Looool @ tania. I'm eating to fill me up. The gym can tackle me after lol

Oh thank God I thought it was just me! My BF doesnt really believe its the pregnancy and thinks Im using it as an excuse as I've always loved food! I missed a meal last weekend and a serious crime was almost committed!!!! x

Oh thank God I thought it was just me! My BF doesnt really believe its the pregnancy and thinks Im using it as an excuse as I've always loved food! I missed a meal last weekend and a serious crime was almost committed!!!! x

Looooooooool u are faaaaar from alone. Every two hours I'm in the kitchen.
It's so bad I open the fridge n just stand there looking in it for a few mins til I know what I want loool.

Lealea I'm so glad you posted this I was starting to think there something wrong with I'm constancy starved yesterday I had pizza express for lunch I ate the whole which I have never managed ever before and then an hour later I was hungry again!! I have already put on 2stone and I'm dreading trying to loose it all but I have quite a large bump so Maybe it's all baby lol (I'm ignoring the fact her size 12s no longer fit my legs) lol

Im always hungry, but can't finish a meal, I eat a few mouthfuls then feel full, an hour later Im starving again!

Lealea I'm so glad you posted this I was starting to think there something wrong with I'm constancy starved yesterday I had pizza express for lunch I ate the whole which I have never managed ever before and then an hour later I was hungry again!! I have already put on 2stone and I'm dreading trying to loose it all but I have quite a large bump so Maybe it's all baby lol (I'm ignoring the fact her size 12s no longer fit my legs) lol

Nope I'm with u a full 100% I'm convinced I've got a hungry baby who loves food like his mum n dad.
I burst into tears at my Drs app cos I'm now 12st 10lb........my weight normally fluctuates between 9st 6lb and 10st 2lb......I've got a mahoosive bump. The last two times I went hospital they ask me am I due now and when I say no not until feb 20th, this look of horric disgust is written on their face :( and then I always get "oh wow ur bump is very large for 26 weeks, its just one in there right?"
It's got to the point I try hide my bump as much as possible cos I feel very self conscious about it. (don't be fooled by the avatar that was me at 14 weeks if I'm correct lol)

Rósa;1702809 said:
Im always hungry, but can't finish a meal, I eat a few mouthfuls then feel full, an hour later Im starving again!

Really feel you on this one lol except I can finish the food n in two hours I'm eating like I haven't been fed in days lol

I've got the soft mints lol........ummm do I just eat the whole pack??? Or finish it through out the day?

( I got a 6 pack to be on the safe side lol)

yep me too, last time I got on the scales I had put on 2 and a half stone, not getting on again until I start diet after baby arrives!

luckily it seems to be mainly bump, arse and legs for me, still got 10weeks left though so god help me by that stage with all the delicious Christmas food :shock::lol:

That's my aim lol from now on the scales are evil looool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back