How much weight have u gained or lost so far???

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
wen i started out,... i weighed 14st 10lbs.. now i weigh 13st 11lbs and i hvent been sick at all :shock:

im quite happy tho.. but is it safe :shock:

i eat small amounts but very reguar.. every 2 hrs i feel hungry again but cant eat alot in one go.. or else i feel :puke:

I have put on 3lb so far and that has been in the last 2 weeks so i have a feeling it's gonna start creeping on now,thought i was gonna get away with it :D xx

I was 10 stone before getting pregnant, not even going to bother weighing myself because I know ill be about 15 stone :? I eat nothing but sweets and junk food

violet-glow said:
I was 10 stone before getting pregnant, not even going to bother weighing myself because I know ill be about 15 stone :? I eat nothing but sweets and junk food

lol.. u know wen u go shopping with baby and all he/she wants is candy.. u have to give them their fix...lol

aaww bless :lol:

I'm still exactly the same as before. Really suprised everytime i get on the scale cos i expected to have gained about a stone. I feel so fat!

kellie80 said:
I'm still exactly the same as before. Really suprised everytime i get on the scale cos i expected to have gained about a stone. I feel so fat!

thats it rub it in :shakehead: lol

Oh don't worry, i look really fat even if the scales don't say so.Lol

I used to turn the scales back and then stand on them to make it look like I hadnt put on weight... made me feel a hundred times better... but then stupid OH bought electronic ones :x ...they will be going out the window sometime soon :D

violet-glow said:
I used to turn the scales back and then stand on them to make it look like I hadnt put on weight... made me feel a hundred times better... but then stupid OH bought electronic ones :x ...they will be going out the window sometime soon :D

ha! lol

I just don't way myself but in clothes i've went from an 8/10 to a 14 already, suppose i'll have to start buying maternity clothes instead of just bigger sizes though eh!

I was 9 stone 2 lbs before I got pregnant (which is also what my mum was before she got pregnant with me and was the day after she had me :shock: ) and now I am 10 stone 4 lbs so i've put on 16 lbs and i'm more than half way through :D

I put on nearly 4 stone with Ella :shock: Lost it afterwards thank god! But still put on so much in the 3rd tri. I put on 7lb in one week at one point!! :shock:

Most of my weight usually goes on in the 3rd tri. I stayed the same with Aimee till i was about 6 months then put almost 2 stone on right at the end. I couldn't help it i was just starving!

God I actually dread to think how much I weigh...infact I dont wanna know :evil:

I was 7 st and have put on 4lbs in the last 2 wks. I was always petite though! :D

Evening Girlies,

have been gradually putting on weight over the last 8-10 weeks. Was about 9 stone 4 am now 10 stone 5 so thats 15 pounds so far eeeeek!

Some of that has to be my boobs though, they've gone from being a pert 32C to a rather large 32F! I nearly passed out when the lovely lady at Rigby and Pellar came back with the biggest and ugliest bra I'd seen called big cup beauty! I miss my smaller boobs, can't wait to get them back :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back