all u sponge suckers

ok i'm supposed to be moving to here on fri...i'm scared now....u bunch of....sponge suckers.... :shock: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Never sponge sucked - but the last few weeks kept smelling my washing powder :rotfl:

ME!
i keep gettin the urge so i suck an ice cold flannel :) hahahaha :dance:

im going asda shopping with my mum tomorrow... sponge is on the list :lol: :lol:

the whole sponge sucking thing makes me cringe for 2 reasons lol 1 because the sponge rubbing against ur teeth ewww wud give me the shivers lol and 2 i once saw a really dirty sponge with like dirt on it n mixxed wit dirty water eww mank :puke: :puke: :puke: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
the whole sponge sucking thing makes me cringe for 2 reasons lol 1 because the sponge rubbing against ur teeth ewww wud give me the shivers lol and 2 i once saw a really dirty sponge with like dirt on it n mixxed wit dirty water eww mank :puke: :puke: :puke: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

it will be a brand new sponge in crystal clear water lol

as for the teeth rubbing bit... it will go through me too, same as wet cotton wool :shock: :shock: but i really really really need to suck :rotfl:

Go on Kimbo go for it , it is the bestest thing ever!!!
Nothing like wet cotton wool :puke:

its gotta be some kind of mineral deficiency surely :?

if i recall correctly wanting to eat ice is an aneamia thing??

and coal , well charcoal can be taken as supplement , its in dog biscuits isnt it?

no idea about sponges tho!

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:

Nope the rubbing against the teeth bit is good..and no, I use a sponge that is perfectly clean..has not been used to wash anything and gets rinsed after every chew. I soo want to eat one!!! :?

LOOK AT THIS SEXY BEAST!!!!

sponge.jpg

it cost a whole 24p!!

i havent tried it yet... because i don't have the urge :wink:
but when i do, at least it's there all ready hehehe :lol:

PMSL!!!

Kim u gotta get ur mum to take a pic of u sucking on that baby!! :lol:

:rotfl: Thats the same as mine!!!!! take it out of the packet and sniff it and you will be chewing before you know it :rotfl:

i have always done this. i bite pieces off and chew them too. let me tell you how it all started...

i had a book when i was little called Amelia Bedelia. she was a maid working for a very wealthy man in a big house. bearing in mind this was my favourite book of all time i read it over and over again. so, Amelia Bedelia bakes a sponge cake and puts real sponges in it (she was a little ditzy) the man ate the spongecake and when he realised it was real sponge he spat it out. now thats all i remember from the book, she did other things but for some reason i fixated on the sponge.

so, ive been eating sponges since i was little. ive never swollwed a bit and you can only chew it for so long before it goes all flat and you need a new bit. when i was pregnant it was way more intense!

cold water is the best but i dont like it when the sponge is too wet and i dont swallow the water. its all about the feeling of the sponge. i may go upstairs and bite a bit now! sometimes i get really tempted to swallow it but im sure that would make me very ill.

i love sponges! when i see them i have to touch them. now if anybody is the strange sponge eating queen, its me.

im an expert. it takes about a week to prep a new sponge. i could talk about this all day....................bring on the men in white coats :oops:

grace1983 said:
i have always done this. i bite pieces off and chew them too. let me tell you how it all started...

i had a book when i was little called Amelia Bedelia. she was a maid working for a very wealthy man in a big house. bearing in mind this was my favourite book of all time i read it over and over again. so, Amelia Bedelia bakes a sponge cake and puts real sponges in it (she was a little ditzy) the man ate the spongecake and when he realised it was real sponge he spat it out. now thats all i remember from the book, she did other things but for some reason i fixated on the sponge.

so, ive been eating sponges since i was little. ive never swollwed a bit and you can only chew it for so long before it goes all flat and you need a new bit. when i was pregnant it was way more intense!

cold water is the best but i dont like it when the sponge is too wet and i dont swallow the water. its all about the feeling of the sponge. i may go upstairs and bite a bit now! sometimes i get really tempted to swallow it but im sure that would make me very ill.

i love sponges! when i see them i have to touch them. now if anybody is the strange sponge eating queen, its me.

im an expert. it takes about a week to prep a new sponge. i could talk about this all day....................bring on the men in white coats :oops:

:shock: wow hehe

lol i had the amelia bedilia books- but i aint eating no sponge!! :lol:

lol i had the amelia bedilia books- but i aint eating no sponge!!

amelia bedilia was great wasnt she! i thought i was the only one!

was thinking about getting Ami some when shes older as i loved it so much but judging by the lasting effects it has left me with i think id better not.

maybe i have an iron deficiency? maybe thats why i struggle to put weight on. think i may mention this to the doctor. it cant be harmful as i dont swallow them but maybe its a signifier of something. or would she just think im a loony!??

well you all know my little secret now :oops:

i googled
"Association of pica, iron deficiency anaemia (IDA) and celiac disease (CD) have been reported in the literature. An unusual but completely reversible form of pica in the form obsessive compulsive sponge eating (pervasive disorder) was reported as an odd manifestation of IDA and CD."

so yes you might be anemic or have cealic disease...or just be plain weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back