argh - mums!!!

claireyfairey

Reaction score
:wall: :wall: :wall:

Why is it that my mum treats me like some kind of ticking time bomb?!?! On several occasions today my mum started panicking thinking that I was going into labour or something - I stubbed my toe and yelled and she went 'What?! What?! Are you okay?!?!?!!??!' :roll: I was like 'Calm down MOTHER, I stubbed my toe, that's all!!!!!!!!' :lol: Another time I paused mid sentence because I was about to sneeze and she thought something dramatic was happening :lol: I can't remember what I did the other times she freaked out but boy is it annoying!

I will let whoever is around me know if I am going into labour, believe me! I just wish people wouldn't panic every time I so much as grimace :shock: :rotfl:

C xxx

:D Heheee its so true. Anthonys the same if I sit up off the sofa or get up to go on one of my many toilet trips in the middle of the night he always is checking that every things all okay and I havent popped!

:lol: Oh bless her. My mum isn't like that thankgod but my sister is.

OH just lets me get on with it and knows i will tell him when im going into labour although i think his PS3 is more important at the minute :rotfl: I dont mind, keeps him quiet

Ah you see, I would love if my mum (or DH for that matter) fussed over me a bit more... just goes to show, the grass is always greener. :roll:

Aw, it's funny isn't it? Kind of.

My MIL sends me a message everyday on facebook, I know she doesn't want to annoy me, but I can see I'm getting more messages than normal, bless her!

My Dad came home today, he was like 'are you ok walking around town' and 'oh, sorry, did I leave you enough room to open the car door' and so on.

Fast forward another week an I'll be complaining about this!!

My Mum was like that too!! But I told her it was getting a bit annoying because I felt like I was letting her down every time she asked and I said nothing was happening, so she's stopped now and it's great!! She's probably having to bite her tongue, desperate to ask if I'm alright, feeling ok? Any pains? Etc!

She's being great now! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back