Feel strange today

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
I've not felt like myself all day, since I got up really. I had plans to go to mothercare to get fitted for my nursing bras and pick up a couple of other bits but I just dont want to go out today. Plus I've had this mad urge to scrub everything down and sort out the cot and re-do the hospital bags.

Half of me thinks its close by now but the other half keeps telling me to stop being so silly. I daren't hope its gonna be soon because I know I will feel stupid, and probably 2 weeks overdue or something :wall:

Ive been to the loo loads today (sorry) and keep getting period pains but they arent too painful and they arent regular either. My nan reckons they are 'dropping' pains, she may well be right as my bump is smaller and I can breathe (and keep peeing tiny amounts even tho im bursting every time I go)!!

Sorry for the moan- thanks for reading :D

i was the same last night actually i had what felt like really sharp perioid pains, and i think i had braxton hicks most the night, mum was gunna ring midwife if they didnt calm down but they did this moring, been on and off all day

but i know what you mean.. today i was meant to meet my friend but after last night i really just didnt have the energy.. been moping around all day been bored nd everyting, cos my room was getting plastered and i had no computer :/
didnt know i had asuch a boring life lol.

my antibiotics doing ok so I've been getting around ok - also had plans to pop to retail park but after staying out late last night my OH has been in bed all day. I think it's partially a hangover, and partially he was ill beforehand and tried food earlier this afternoon and it didn't go down so well..

hope you feel better, you're getting close :) x

ooo tangerine that sounds like lots of signs towards you getting closer!!
:D

i think it sounds like bubs will be making an appearance very soon :D

All those things you've mentioned are classic signs of LO's due date getting close Tangerinedream.

I've definitely noticed an incease in needing the toilet the last few days. Can't say I've had any period like pains yet though I do get a lot of other aches in my hips. I think that's just due to the extra weight. :(

Sabrinas right TD, you have the urge not to stray far from home and get everything done as the time for you is obviously very near :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Sabrinas right TD, you have the urge not to stray far from home and get everything done as the time for you is obviously very near :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:pray: :pray: hope so. Went on a very bumpy car ride last night :lol:

tangerinedream said:
mrs_tommo22 said:

LOL. We've got speed bumps all over the place where I live but they don't seem to have helped me much! :D

Sit on the tops of your stairs ladies and bounce down them, its meant to help loosen your plug and might break your membranes!(waters)

Sabrina said:
tangerinedream said:
mrs_tommo22 said:

LOL. We've got speed bumps all over the place where I live but they don't seem to have helped me much! :D

We went to a bbq at OH's parents. They live in the middle of nowhere with a pothole riddled dirt track as a drive way. I made my OH take his car as the suspension is sooooooooooo stiff you can feel every bump in the road :rotfl:

So your water didnt pop, bet you were pissed off after all that :rotfl:

mrs_tommo22 said:
So your water didnt pop, bet you were p*ssed off after all that :rotfl:

yep :lol:

but im still not expecting anything anytime soon... i do *actually* believe Im gonna be pg forever :rotfl:

saying that... ive had period pains all morning :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back