all u sponge suckers

Kimbo

Reaction score
do you enjoy it?? :lol: :lol:

the last few days i've really had the urge a few times a day but i daren't do it because i don't want to be locked up :rotfl:
i've got the urge now, thats why i'm posting this :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :lol:

oooh I had this whilst I was pregnant :cheer:
Go on. DO IT :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

lmao never have that urge, But i keep picking up the rubber door mats and sniffing them every time i go in tescos, Which is nearly every day a week as I work there too.

Omg they smell so nice, I nearly bought one just to smell it more or even try it. I know that sounds sick but you know when things smell so nice u just want to eat it lol :oops: :rotfl:

no sponges though!!
got loofa's but i don't think they will satisfy me as much :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'll get one tomorrow :cheer: :cheer:

squig... you love me really :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know a girl who went a step further than that and actually ate a sponge :shock:

xJodieLoux said:
I know a girl who went a step further than that and actually ate a sponge :shock:

well i am getting a bit desperate now... :think: :think:

who knows what could happen when i get one tomorrow :twisted: :twisted:

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
i cant get enough of my sponge,its a nice big pink one!!!!
it lives by my bed i have a good chew before i go to sleep, its better than sex :lol: :lol:

samandbump said:
i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
i cant get enough of my sponge,its a nice big pink one!!!!
it lives by my bed i have a good chew before i go to sleep, its better than sex :lol: :lol:

hahaha!!!

Is there a scientific explanation for this sponge craving or is it just total madness?

I used to suck my sponge in the bath when I was younger, I don't need to be pregnant to be weird, I used to run it under the cold tap and then suck the water out of it.

OMG I was doing so well today until I saw this thread..My thing is the Ramer Sponge from Boots, it's sooo lovely, it goes rock hard when it's dry and that's good for gnawing on aswell...I have to go get it now..I also bought these flat cleaning sponges from Tescao yesterday which are good for squeezing. I also want to chew rubber gloves, dish cloths..I have to spray Cif Bathroom cleaner about when i have a bath (I really want to eat these things, it's scary) I sound like a woman posessed!!! :twisted: Anything sponge-like I have to chew :lol:

:lol: My MW told me when you get cravings its when your body is short of the things you are craving!!!!! i cant see what my body would get out of a sponge though!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Someone on here posted that she was craving mud, then everyone started talking about sponges and somebody said it might be that we have a lack of iron in our blood..my iron levels are fine though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back