All Too Real

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by BabyLove, Dec 15, 2007.

1. BabyLove

BabyLove Well-Known Member

I Had a Huge Argument With Someone Yesterday Which Led To An Ambulance Being Sent.. So I Spent All Night/Morning In The Delivery Suite Being Monitored and Finally Got Out At 9am After Everything Seemed Fine :) (Blood Pressure Was High For a While).

Anyway.. Can I Just Say How Scary I Found Being There :shock: OMG.. Im Going To Give Birth There In a Matter Of Days/Weeks Arghh.. It Was All Too Real. I Heard 3 Newborns Crying & 2 Women In Labour Which Really Shook Me Up :lol: Just Laying There Hearing Everything & Seeing Midwives Pass By Just Made This All So Believable & I Was In an Actual Delivery Room By Myself Not The Ward Part.

Im Very VERY Excited Now But Also Sooo Nervous & "Giddy-Like". I Cant Believe The End Is Near :D

2. ella

ella Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: glad you and baby are ok, I know it gets more and more real as the days go by

3. moomoo192

moomoo192 Well-Known Member

Its surprising how much you hear them noises when you're NOT in labour and are just being monitored, when you go into labour you wont notice a thing.

Glad all is ok with you though.

:hug:

4. leckershell

leckershell Well-Known Member

I was the same - taken to delivery suite at 23 weeks because they thought I was having contractions (turned out to be kidney infection). A lady was being induced in the bed next to me and it was like OMG :shock:

So excited for all you 3rd tri-ers now! :D

5. Squiglet

Squiglet Well-Known Member

I remember being taken to the labour ward when I had Tia, and there was a woman, screaming in pain in the hallway, I turned around... said I'd changed my mind and didn't want the baby anymore.... I got dragged in though and did have the baby... but my gods... was it scary seeing that woman... :shock:

6. Babylicious

Babylicious Well-Known Member