All quiet..

Constantstar

Reaction score
My little girls gone all quiet in there. Stupid thing is I know they have days when they growing and sleeping so u dont reakky feek much. Had a few kicks but nothing like usual. Even after fizzy drinks etc.
I have felt her so thats good I guess. Its just so stressful when they go quiet isnt it!!! Xx
mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I had this last week freaked me right out! He was quiet for like 2 days now he is crazier than ever!! Hahah don't worry sure she is just growing! Xx

As long as you've fekt something that's good. But if she's abnormally quiet for too long I should call hospital and get checked out. Can't hurt. They do say to call if there's anything really different.
It's so hard to know when to worry isn't it? I've had this too! Got big kicks as soon as I called. Haha

She woke me uo last night having a wriggle!! She is stilk quiet tho but felt her a bit more ;)

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

I had the same a coupe of days this week, I asked mw as I had an apt on Thursday anyway and she said thst as long as I'm still feeling her on 10 seperate occasions over a period of 24 hours then I shouldn't worry. It's too early to be "counting kicks" so she said to do that instead. Made me feel better now I know what to measure it against but I know all MW's have different do's and dont's anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back