Alfie thinks my name is daddy!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
:roll: :roll: :roll: all week hes been saying daddy daddy daddy, but its been mumbles so i never counted it for anything, i just kept saying yes daddy will be home soon, but today i waled out the room and he started screaming Daddy daddy DADDY! clear as day it is daddy not dadda! i walked back in and he smiled and laughed and started gurgling daddy again, so i think im daddy :rotfl: :rotfl: i hope i get a mamma soon though!

aw bless him keeley went thru the dada phase but i just ignored it :lol: and now everythin is yeah :D

bless our lil babies growin up soo quick :cry:

i get this too steph lol, so when Jamies screamin dadadada I pass him over to mike and say 'ur son wants you' and poor mikes left with him lol!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: my eldset got a little confused and thought that "daddy" was what every man was called, I had many embarassing moments in supermarkets with her pointing at every man that passed going "daddy!" :oops: :rotfl:

Awwww bless him! I cant wait until Thea does the mama dadda thing!

Aww bless him! He's such a cheeky monkey!! My friend's 2 year old little girl calls her dad mummy and my friend (her mum) by her first name :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back