Anyone else get this?! :@

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
How people comment on who the baby is starting to look like or whos colour eyes hes guna have.. (usualy they say hes guna look like his dad with his hair colour, eye colour and face etc... It drives me bonkers :mad: :mad:.
So ive been hoping he will look abit like me but also want his eye colour to be mine now lol :roll: still drives me nuts though.
Earlier i was looking at his eyes an there getting lighter hes almost 5 weeks old so its giving me abit of indication an hope that he might av my eye colour as they get lighter an if he was guna have dark eyes they wud of stayed or started getting darker i dont no lol.
Hes got my nose i can say that :D least i can actually say hes starting to av abit of me in me ie i mean there is some of me in him so hes not all daddy this an daddy that although its mostly the inlaw thats been saying he will end up like his daddy the looks the lot well hopefully i can in her face lol.
i dont mind him looking like his daddy but its the on going if hes nething like his daddy he will av this that an the other well frankly id like to no that my baby has abit of resembulance of me at least. what do other people think to this ? does neone else get this mentioned an how does it make you feel? xx

I was lucky with k cos she's the spitting image of me! It wound her dad up something chronic tho cos all his mates kept asking if he was sure she ws his :lol: Es the spitting image of her dad, she looks absolutely nothing like me at all! It doesn't really bother me but I think if neither of them looked like me then it would iykwim?!

I have/get it constantly about Rosie looking like her daddy - since the day she was born! EVERYONE says it even though she looks like me when I was little!

Laceys a spit of her father!! She's got my eyes, fingers and toes but that's it!! Everyone always comments on how she doesn't look like either of us and I'm like well she has to look like at least one if us lol

yeah everyone keeps saying that about amy and the truth is she really does look like her daddy lol apart from her nose is like mine lol everyone on both sides of the family sed it lol but loos arent everything as i see it youve giving birth to the most wounderful gift weather he/she looks like mummy/daddy no matter what they look like there little miracles lol

I get it all the time - apparently both boys look exactly like my OH, even though they look nothing like each other...

I think people see what they want to see. I've had many people tell me DD looks the spit of OH and he's not even her biological father!!! Lol! I'm dreading the comments about Seb looking like OH's other kid and I've already told him anyone compares them in my company and words'll be said! DD looks like my oldest sister-all of her baby photos are the spitting image of my sisters! Now she's looking a lot more like me! Thank goodness!

I got told ALL the time when I was little, that I was the spitting image of my dad, And of my brother.

I not blood related to either of them LOL

So ignore em, they obviously are blind and need glasses!

I get told Jack looks like his dad all the time!! Apparently the only thing of mine he has is my temper :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back