Jack is SMILING!!

HideiLu

Reaction score
OMG...Jack just had massive smiling fest!!! :shock:

He has had smiles from early on but usually in his slep and not directed at anyone or anything.

But he's just had a feed and we were sat looking at each other and he looked me right in the eye and gave me a huge smile! I laughed so loud which scared him at first then he just kept flashing his grin at me until he was too tired to keep it up and has dozed off!!

Sad part is, OH is away on a traing course and he said he'd be gutted to miss it if it happened while he's away, and hes just text me saying he's out in a pub playing pool...he'll be upset if I say what he missed, should I not say anything until Jack does it all again for his Daddy?! :?

I'd tell him you *think* Jack did a smile but can't be 100% sure that way he won't be too gutted he missed it. Before you know it Jakc will be smiling all the time so I'm sure your OH will get a big smile very soon.

Isn't it brilliant when they smile, makes your heart light up.

Alex xxx

Well OH got back yesterday and made a few attempts to get him smiling with no success. But this morning Jack couldn't stop smiling at OH pulling silly faces at him!! :D Was so sweet watching the too of them and Jacks big grin was the perfect way to start a day! :D

Aww

Callum smiled at his daddy first
Which we both didnt think would happen because of work

Aaawwwwwwwww bless, the first smile, and he does lots for Daddy as well as Mummy, so so sweet, you'll have to try and get a pic, unless you've already posted one in the pic section :oops: Great to hear he's so happy, very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back