Ah stretchmarks!

ippa

Reaction score
Oh dear I finally found some stretchmarks :(, none on my bump or sides yet just on my boobs and legs!?!
My friend calls them baby lines, which kinda makes them sound a bit better, bit still wish they werent there! Lol
Thought it quite strange to have them on my legs especially as they are behind my knees! Anyone else got these?
XxX

Not on my legs yet lol found first proper 2 on bump yesterday lol

ive got them on my bum from my dd also on my boobs

50029055-14d4-a0f6.jpg
50029055-1595-cbe6.jpg

Mine look like they are forming a crop circle :/
N they are high up on my bump near my left rib. The stretchmarks on the bottom of my bump look Like a landing strip :(

I have them all over my bump :( they are all pale old ones from daughter but noticed some bright fresh ones today.

I remember getting them the first time and crying to hubby that my body was "ruined" and would never be the same lol which is just daft because it's really not important once you have a family, it's just a sacrifice some of us have to make!!

I have them on the backs of my legs, my calfs, my bum, my boobs, bump, back, sides of tummy...hmm where else.
I seem to have them everywhere.
I got them everywhere when I had my son and havent got one this time yet and Im having a girl this time. xx

Last edited:
ok ima be honest here. i was suffered anorexia and cos i lost a lot of weight in a very short amount of time (4.5 stone in about 6 weeks) i have stretch ,arks on my bum, sides, thighs - inside and outside, behind my knees, and when i ay bum it goes slightly up my back. i was fortunate that during pregnancy that i got 2 stretch marks and one is slightly above my belly button and one slightly below. the one below is hidden by a piercing scar that went horrendously wrong but its definitely there. so albeit i didnt get them in pregnancy im covered on my lower half! dont worry about them, which i realise its far easier to say than do but they WILL fade. amd you know what makes me feel better.....(might just be me) but i google celebrities with stretch marks. Makes me realise that even the people that are supposed to be the epitome of perfect live with the same rewalities we all do....i quite frankly dont give two ****s anymore.....my body is my own, its unique and i have someone who LOVES it so what the hell!!

xx

i got some fresh ones near my belly button and on my hip. also had ones from my daughter on my lower back. xx

I agree squeakz. I used to feel embarrassed wearing a bikini top cos of the ones on my chest but they are so pale no one even notices or cares. Now they dont bother me one bit. My hubby certainly doesn't care either lol

I cried for days. My Modelling went out the window the minute I saw them.
Im very self conscious of my body

hehe if it makes anyone feel better i look like a firework has exploded over my belly button my boobs are tiger striped as are my thighs but the best thing is my brother has a huge load of stretch marks on his back for no reason =) xx

I'm covered from boobs to calves...mainly due to weight gain after my 1st pregnancy 12 years ago. The 1's on my belly r in 4 sections,pale fine 1's from eldest,then deeper 1's from 2nd,then longer vicious 1's from 3rd that spread to about 3inches from bottom of my boobs and I've got fresh red dots at the top of those from this 1 xx

might try take some photos so that you can see. my hubby aint arsed either. i think its more of a mental issue for women that they have to get over!! approx 80% of women have them so to be fair we're all in it together"" xx

Thanks girls, all your answers have made me feel better, and I know I'm sure to get a few more over the next few weeks but I don't think I will care about them once my little man finally arrives!
XxX

Sadly mine will stay dark. So it's a worry for me :(
It's weird cos I can feel my skin stretching n it itches like I don't know what. I refuse to scratch but they seem to love me.
Does anyone else find they have stretchmarks on the side that baby rests on the most???
Mine are mostly on my left side as that's where Lil man has taking a liking too

When you think about it, do you ever see anyone elses stretch marks? Cos I never notice them so people must not see mine

When you think about it, do you ever see anyone elses stretch marks? Cos I never notice them so people must not see mine

That's very true actually, unless people point them out I wouldn't notice them! I think they always look worse on yourself though!
XxX

I have them all over me boobs arms behind knees and my hips but mine were from weight gain in college :S

atm the moment I haven't seemed to have gotten any >.< I'm guessing I might get them in the next couple of weeks can see red dots appearing on my hips where my old ones are x

I am covered in them from my Son....some of them were so deep they are like propper scars and although they faded they did not fade to thin silver lines.

I will never forget sitting i nthe middle of the bedroom floor crying when I found them on the back on my knees tho lol

xx

Lealea - have you tried making an oil to help with your itching? I have an aromatherapy book at home with a reciepe for an oil (I have just ordered the stuff for online). Contains a percentage of avacado oil which is ment to be great for sensitive and itchy skin xx

For some reason I don't have any new ones (well that I can see!), prob after baby out and skin wrinkly and saggy I may really nottice some, but have them from the other three.

Don't worry tho - mine have soo really faded to almost non exsistant after near 9 years without babies

I am using Aveno cream this time from boots, blooming brilliant, absorbs nicely and lasts 24 hours, no marks for me this time yet!!

Any that don't fade, you will get used to them and not worry after time, esp when red ness wears off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back