A-Z of stretchmarks. Light relief

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
When I was out with my friend on saturday night we found a name for my varicose vein which is now called valerie.

This gave me an idea that I should name my stretchmarks as they appear. I really got down about my puberty stretchmarks in my early teens and I want to approach my pregnancy ones with a bit more dignity and humour.

I challenge you guys to come up with my other 24 names, should they be required!

My first one is going to be called Alfie and the second one is to be called Baloooba! :D

im loving the messages being posted today!! making me laugh and keeping my spirits high!

For no reason whatsoever other than it was the first name to com into my head - C shall be for Cedric :lol:

Well luckily I've just got a baby naming book out of the library which contains 40,001 names. So, 1 for my baby the other 40,000 for my stretch marks then.

I'm going to name my first 8, Unforgivably, Horrible, Purple, Andred, Bloody, Irritating, Linesruining, Mytummy. :evil:

Frank - after my ex boss middle name. He can be the one right on my butt crack!

Glad I've cheared you up!

Your little baby will probably be loving all your laughter too. Its really good for an unborn baby to hear his mum laughing :lol:

Just make sure you're on a waterproof sheet! :wink:

Hamish and Igor (they're twins)

Haha leave my waterproof sheet alone :lol:

You've got me looking in the baby name books now for funny names lol

Jubert

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members