What do stretchmarks look like when they first appear?

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
Stupid question I know :lol:
I have healed up stretchmarks on my legs from dancing, I don't really remember them appearing, I just remember the yucky pink/purple jagged lines years ago.

I'm looking at my bump at the moment and I see a pink, flat, spot on my belly, is this a stretchmark appearing?

xxx

I was wondering about this too! I've got some rather suspicious looking white lines on my bump that I've never noticed before. TBH I've never really examined my belly before now!! They could be scars from eczema, but they're very long and just in the right place for a stretch mark

I thought I had a pink stretchmark earlier but I've checked again now and it's gone so I think it was a mark from my trousers. Phewww! My belly's so itchy but I'm not scratching it at all to try and prevent stretchmarks, going to buy some cocoa butter and put that on every day :) I feel the need to do so now! xxx

they can look shiny or red or a kinda purple colour, i'd show you a pic of mine but dont want to make you boke. Not very nice I suppose all we can do is keep moisturising

:)

Mine started as like a shiny silvery colour with a little hint of pink, I spotted one and then loads appeared from nowhere! X

Mine started as little purple/pink spots and stretched into lines from there!

well my husband pointed out that I had a small vein on my breast some time ago. I know this could be a pg symptom, so I didn't think more of it. But I had another look recently - it's not a vein, it's a stretch mark!! And all this time I wasn't putting any cream on it or anything :( stupid.

so for me my first stretch mark just looked like a thin purple line.

well my husband pointed out that I had a small vein on my breast some time ago. I know this could be a pg symptom, so I didn't think more of it. But I had another look recently - it's not a vein, it's a stretch mark!! And all this time I wasn't putting any cream on it or anything :( stupid.

so for me my first stretch mark just looked like a thin purple line.

Oooh dear, I have a couple of "veins" on my bump. *goes to inspect in the mirror*

Mine started as pale pink marks, then gradually got much worse! Don't fret if you get them hun, they're there for a very good reason. You're a vessel for a brand new tiny person! They're a small price to pay :) xx

Thanks girls.
Well that spot has gone and I've checked my bump today and there's no lines :)
So if I see a pink/red/purple aggressive looking mark on my bump one day.. I know it's a stretchmark!
I noticed some healed up stretchmarks on my hips today, never seen them before! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back