Agnus castus

Sarah85

Reaction score
Right then girlies as some of you already know im looking like i have a very short luteal phase and alot of you on here have suggested agnus castus to help give me that few extra days. My DH and I went to Holland and Barratt yesterday and got some. I bught the 400mg one and it says "take two twice daily" some of you have told me to start it from CD1 until OV then stop. Im wondering if thats the correct dose for TTC? and if anyone has used it with good effects?
I usually have a positive OPK on day 18-19 of a 28 day cycle. Im due on Thursday (5th April) so would like to get going asap to see if it works. :)

Thanks girls

Sarah x x

Iv never used it so can't help u on that front but I'd love to hear if it helps u any when u get going with it. Good luck x

I've started on 200mg a day 2 x 100mg. Just allow my body to get used it first then I will up it after about 10 weeks. I 'm doing that because I tend to suffer from medication.

I'm taking AC because I have very irregular periods and I am trying to help them be more regular.

Sorry not much help just thought i'd let you know what i'm doing with my AC.

Good Luck TTC.
Charlotte
x

No that's great thanks Hun any advice and info is great x

I've been taking AC for 6 months, I take it due to irregular cycles & it has reduced them from 63 days to 35 so I am very pleased. I'm not taking it this cycle to see if my body will have a normal cycle without AC. I'm not sure if it will help ure LP though, my LP is only 11 or 10 days & that had never changed whilst taking AC only the length of my cycle.

I also take the 400mg and take 4 a day.

Good luck & I hope it works.

Xx

Thanks Amber I've read a few posts about It and hoping tg it might give m at leas one more day in phase taking it to 10-11 doc doesn't seem bothered about short phase but it's majorly stressing me out so think I'll try anything lol

I know wat u mean, I've been stressing about mine now being at 10, but like u my gp didn't seem bothered at all.

Xx

She told me they tend to worry when it's under 7 days :s doesn't seem right really lol she said someone she knew had 6 day phase and was fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back