Agghhh!!!

Niknak82

Reaction score
Hey guys.

So, I'm due on anytime between today and Friday. I can always feel when AF is coming and this month is no different. There is no point in testing as will def be a bfn. I just feel like I'm sat here wasting the days away focusing far to much on 'possible' symptoms and getting my hopes up. Sorry to rant and be so negative but I tend to keep things to myself so this is quite a nice release!

I just want it to be my turn soon or I may go mad!

And breathe..... :) xx

Just relax the more you think about it the worse you will feel if AF arrives I found taking a relaxed approach to concieving helped me better as I got a BFP when I wasn't thinking about it.

I hope the wait flys for you though x

Last edited:
I know it easier said than done but you really do need to try and distract yourself.

I drove myself insane during the 2WW and I made the whole process much more stressful than it need be.

Thanks guys. I know you are right and most months normally I'm not worried. For some reason I am struggling this month, I guess it's because it has been 2 years now and a best mate has just given birth.

I will listen to your advice though and try to relax somewhat

have you been to the doctor about it hunny. 2 years is more than enough to get tests run on you and your partner. its normally a year with no results x

Thanks misscrazycooki, yes I went a few months back. Have had the standard checks/bloods done and all is fine. Husband has had his sperm checked as well and that came back pretty good as well. I have to go in for internal check after next period but consultant is expecting that all to be clear now and then back for further chat in December. I could do with losing a couple of stone but the consultant was not overly worried about that.

I am a true believer that stress does have an impact on conceiving but it is still hard not to get stressed isn't it....

I'm an hoping that this forum will calm me down a bit as I'm already finding it better sharing my angst!

On a positive note there are so many great stories on here to keep you going xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back