What are the chances?? advice pls.

piana.x

Reaction score
:wave: Hi All, thought i would pick your brains, so i came off the pill at the end of May my period came 1st June, i am WTTC around Sept...but, me and my hubbie dtd on Friday without anything :oops:, got a little too into the moment! so i am not sure as this is my first cycle when i ovulate but looking at online ovulation calculators its when a DTD....Agghhh. so what are my chances? we do want to ttc soon. Any advice welcome. thanks for reading :)

CD1 was 1st June for me too, and I OVd fri or Sat. However it would depend on how your body reacts to coming off the pill, whenever I have I've always had slightly longer and irregular cycles for the first 6 months.

Do you monitor your CM. Maybe its worth checking to see if you have any or are dry? That may give you some indication of whether youve OVd or not

yay an ov buddy! ur eldest is almost the same as my eldest too!
Yeah i did have alot of CM over the weekend, when i concieved my first it happened really fast so i dont think it will happen so fast this time, and a little earlier than planned. did you defo ov over the wkend? do you chart it? x

My first happened very quickly too!
I dont chart (yet), but do wipe and check and of course use OPKs. I get OV pains since ds too.
2ww is killing me and its only 2 or 3 dpo :D

I know although we were going to wttc in aug/sept, after not using anything friday its now all i can think about. i am sure the chances are slim but when i checked online about ov i couldnt believe it was over the wkend! i hope you catch on this month, have you been trying long?? x

just this month! its taken me a year to get hubby broody :roll:

last dtd on cd12, and ovd cd15 or 16 so not hopeful tbh. DH a bit disappointed too, but then he did remind me thats its been a lot of fun trying ;)

I think its takes the fun out of if if u dtd just for doing its sake, we r ov buds we can check in. Nearer our af due if ya like? Good luck for ya bpf this month. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back