Age gap?

Hi theres 5yrs n 1 month between my girls (mainly because i split with dd1's dad when she was 14mths and wasnt in a rush to have anymore!)

And tbh they hate each other right now! 2 girls aged 11 n 6 and omg everyday is a battle i actually dread waking up most days!

There will be 12 yrs between my eldest and this one and 7 yrs between my youngest and this one so a big gap really, ive got one going into high school and will have a newborn next yr!

(now i feel old haha) xx

that's what it was like with me and my sister!! we just didn't get on, i mean when she was 13 i was 18 so both pretty bad ages for girls ha ha! we pretty much hated each other and didn't help that we were so different and got treated different by our parents so i don't want that for my kids! if i'm not pregnant now then i really hope i get pregnant asap! xx

Hi

There is 2 years 10 months between mine. It was hard work when they were little but not as hard as it could be as my eldest was potty trained, in a big bed etc when my daughter was born. In the last 6 months they have started to interact quite a lot more - either squabbling or laughing together - probably in equal measures! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back