shortest age gap?

clairescunny55

Reaction score
what is the shortest age gap between babies on here? has anyone got pregnant straight away before having a period?

Have you got something to tell us? :wink:

Arent Dionnes Harley and Dior really super duper close in age???

There is a year and 2 weeks between my first and second and the same with my second and third
There is someone else on here whos going to have a really short age gap (i think it rachandjarvis, sorry if its not you or ive got the name wrong lol)

Mine have just over 13 and a half months between them, it would of been a bit shorter if Nathan wasn't born late. I know there's quite few on here with similar and even a lot shorter too. I'm sure I remember seeing someone's ticker saying there was only going to be 11 months between babies.

i think eblinx has a short age gap. Think about 11 or 12 months :think:

There is only 9 1/2 months between me and my sister - for 2 1/2 months every year we are the same age - its made us really close :D

rachelandjarvis her little girl will be 11 months when her next one's born

There will be 10 months and 10 days between my two if i go to the due date. my little girl was born on 05/03/07 and my little boy is due on 15/01/08!!!! although it cant come soon enough - i feel as though i have been pregnant forever!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back