Age gap?

cc86

Reaction score
what is the age gaps between your children and how do they get on? :) xx

There's 4 years and 4 months between mine and when he was newborn she wasn't interested, she only got slightly interested when he started to do more and now he's 8 months and crawling she loves him. She doesn't play with him for long but she'll chat to him like he understands etc.

cute! hah she probably does understand him, probably thinks "hey, i know what you're saying! i used to speak that language too!" x

I have 3 boys and there's roughly 7 yrs between them all, oldest almost 14 and youngest 8months.

The oldest isn't bothered with the other two as he's the typical teenager! Him and my 8 yr old do have the odd bicker and my oldest finds him 'annoying' lol But My 8yr old is besotted with the baby, he always has been. He loves making him laugh. And the baby just loves the both of them! They can make him giggle loads without even trying lol

My sister was nearly 5 when I was born and aparently she helped a lot and loved having me around!

I have two boys aged 12 and 10 , 21 months apart , a girl aged 9, 13 months younger than the 10 year old, so all a few weeks over 3 years apart in total, then a baby boy aged 5 months, so 9 years younger than my daughter.

I found the 3 practically under 3 a struggle , not sure how I managed it, the boys used to get on alot when little and the younger one, skipped baby toys and baby tv and went straight to superheros, jumping of tthe couch, and the 2 year old toys along with his brother... Now they are older, they really do wind each other up and fight all the time, (but their sharing a room, so may not help!)

My daughter and the 13 month older boy, do get on just fine, only when the older boy is not around!! it's really nice to see, as they are so close in age even tho different genders. When the older boy is back, arguments break out within minutes, but then he is nearly a teanager..... it could get worse...

The gap between the 3 kids and my baby is fantastic, from someone who wanted all her kids close together , now is a convert to huge gaps in age! I have soo much more time available for my baby compared when my kids were all tiny, and feel he will end up getting a huge input , as all the others will be at school and then older off doing their own thing etc...

But my three grew up together. My little Devon may get lots of time, but may not have his siblings about much and will need a good base of little friends his own age.

There never is the perfect gap , there are pros and cons for both

Do you mind me asking , what age gap do you currenty fancy and why?

Theres a year and 17 days between mine ad I would change it for the world! They have their moments, like when the oldest is screaming that her head hurts and te youngest presents me with a handful of hair and says Katie :lol: but theyre never lonely! I honestly can't imagine it any other way!!

see i've always wanted the smallest age gap between my kids (i only want 2) cause i'm the oldest and theres 4.5 years between me and my sister and we rarely got on as kids and it's only now that we're a lot older that we get on! we are so different though! there's 2 years between my 2 brothers and they get on better than me and my sister did!

my daughter is just over 8 months and i think i'm pregnant so there will be about a year and a half between them if i am which is just ace it's just what i wanted :)

omg 3 boys all under the age of 3!! you must have the patience of a saint ha ha! well done jj! xx

There is 20 yrs between J and AJ :)
I'm hoping we fall soon as AJ is very interested in babies and is smitten with my sisters LO. x

20 YEARS?! holy jesus! how old is AJ? xx

J is 22 and AJ is 2
I'm not that old though, J is my step daughter :)

oh ha ha!! aw i wouldn't care how old you are :) :) are you anywhere near testing time to see if you're preg or? xx

oh gosh! 66 days! were you on pill or depo or anything? i've heard very good things about agnus cactus though! hope it works for you!! xx

Thank you.
I stopped the pill in Dec and have had regular 33day cycles apset from the last one where I seemed to have skipped a cycle for some reason. Keeping my fingers crossed.

fx and baby dust for you! i was on depo for years, took 7 months for my periods to come back at all and took 6 months to fall pregnant with DD :) good luck! xx

My boys are just under 19 months apart and they are so lovely together! They do have their moments, especially when they're tired at the end of the day but most of the time they play together really well now :cloud9:

ooh wow! that'll be a similar age gap to what we'll have if i'm pregnant! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back