Af.......Hubby update Pge 3! Warning may be er..!!!!!!!!!!

Storm.

Reaction score
Ok Im fed up now, AF WERE THE FOOK ARE YOU! 59 days, its never been this long ever!!
But this is how im feeling in last couple days, do you think this means shes gonna show soon?

*Bloated!
*Grumpy (though hubby will argue thats just me on a normal day!)
*Breasts slightly tender (normally hubby will grab & squeeze resulting in me damaging his nipples back! but instead I yelped and ran!)
*severe headache last day or 2
*yucky discharge!
*SLEEP GIVE ME MORE SLEEP! I CANT GET ENOUGH!
Oh and the occasional stomach ache but nothing major!

I normally dont really suffer from signs of AF apart from grumpy and occasional stomach ache so what u reckon is she on the cards?! Please say she is Im getting frustrated I hate my body when she confuses me!

Sorry for the mini rant but ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr weres our on/off switch! :D

Sorry to gatecrash :oops: Im always in here keeping my fingers crossed for you all...

Anyway all your symptoms were everything I got when I realised I was pregnant...

silly Q but have you tested? xx

JayK2387 said:
Sorry to gatecrash :oops: Im always in here keeping my fingers crossed for you all...

Anyway all your symptoms were everything I got when I realised I was pregnant...

silly Q but have you tested? xx

a week ago thurs (13th) and it was neg...?!!!

i would say Test again hun i had all of the above the night before i found out (it was mums 40th birthday party and all i wanted to do was curl up and sleep with a hot water bottle lol)

You havn't tested in a WEEK? Gosh your patient, id be testing every day lol. Id do another test or 10. My periods are messed up though at 47-48 days :( so crap!

I REALLY don't want to get your hopes up but I was emotional, hugely exhausted (as in, a 2 hr nap in the afternoon wasn't enough and I needed more within the hour) I had excess CM (gross) and an unusual severe headache that came on suddenly and disappeared suddenyl 2 mornings later... I was also bloated.

Of course cruel as a woman's cycle is these are also PMS symptoms so it could jsut be the witch toying with you but FINGERS ARE CROSSED here that you get a BFP any day now :)

How long are your cycles normally? Scuse the questions, I'm sure you've mentioned it somewhere...
hugs
x

Hi hun
I hope you get a nice suprise a bfp your symptoms sound so much like pregnany
I always got tired when pregnant and lots of cm and boobs being sore and also weeing more than often
is a sign of pregnancy too have you had this ??
I would test hun cause you can get a bfn then get a bfp go (TEST) hun xxxx

(Chants wavin a sign on a stick in protesty fashion) TEST TEST TEST TEST!

:pray:

Jade89 said:
You havn't tested in a WEEK? Gosh your patient, id be testing every day lol. Id do another test or 10. My periods are messed up though at 47-48 days :( so crap!

thats the frustrating thing I ahve to wait till next fri when hubby gets paid! so patient or not I ahve to be!

well it gives a week for AF to show her face, if she dont and im still feeling pants, then heres hoping...thanks for the advice and replys

xxx

Damnation!

If I had any spare tests I would send you one - but have PURPOSELY not bought any so that I don't test too early!

babyblonde said:
(Chants wavin a sign on a stick in protesty fashion) TEST TEST TEST TEST!

:pray:

I was thinking exactly the same as I was reading this thread :rotfl:

Good luck when you do test. Somebody on here said that if you take sample to your pharmacy they will test for you.

I didn't realise they did that!

Well there you go then -get peeing into the top of the washing liquid and wander down to the pharmacy!

babyblonde said:
I didn't realise they did that!

Well there you go then -get peeing into the top of the washing liquid and wander down to the pharmacy!

ahem excuse me...........???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***has images of walkig through the estate lid in hand holding it like she is in a egg and spoon race.....!!!!!!

id rather not be rather embaressed if its a BFN!

baby-storm said:
Jade89 said:

thats the frustrating thing I ahve to wait till next fri when hubby gets paid! so patient or not I ahve to be!

well it gives a week for AF to show her face, if she dont and im still feeling pants, then heres hoping...thanks for the advice and replys

xxx

IVE GOT EBAY CHEAPIES :D PM me your addy hun and i'll send you a couple :wave:

Ah we have the same image.....

Better than running there with it just in your hand!!! :rotfl:

Chemists do charge you though. Last time I took mine there it was £6 :shock:

pm me your addy i have 5 ebay cheapies left if you want some :D i'll send them tomorrow for ya :D

Donna's here said:
Chemists do charge you though. Last time I took mine there it was £6 :shock:

ouchy!!! All tat just to open a box and stick a stick into a lid full of pee......Maybe its the cost of cleaning in case they spill any?!

Ooo My hubby says I aint bloated wha am I talking about...what you reckon, the first is a pic of my tummy on a normal day (excuse the pic but its the only one I could find were I wasnt upside down but me face looked weird so cut me head off!)
the second 2 are me tummy today!!

pole161.jpg

DSC01806.jpg

DSC01805.jpg

Quick edit to say, i think its AF coz I feel like I wana throw me guts up and I never had morning sickness in ym other preganancy but I ahve had it couple times with AF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back