First 2ww - how does everyone do it!

lea554

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

This is my first month of ttc since coming off the pill, so this is my first 2ww, and I dont know how all you girlies cope!

I know I have only been off the pill for 3 weeks, so trust me, a bfp this early on would be a blimin miracle! Also, I have no idea when I ovulated - just went off the ticker thing, but hoping that being on the pill for ten years hasnt messed me up too much

Anyway, af is due sunday, and this past 10 days has been a nightmare, lol!
Only about 1dpo (i think!), I had a bad stomach ache for about 3 days, follwoed by some really light brown spotting. Ive been feeling really down as well, and my stomach has been feeling well, just a bit strange!
Then tonight, Ive been unable to sleep, due to a really strange dull ache in my stomach - like the kind of tension you get when you do a sit up? Also, feeling very slightly nauseous, but only a tiny bit, which I do get from time to time anway, but havent had for a while.

Im assuming this is my body just trying to get into a cycle again after being on the pill for so so long - but good god, this may mean that I feel like this for 2 weeks every month!

Just a bit of a rant really, coz I cant sleep, and dont think I will much tonight - been for a 5 mile walk today, which should have sent me to sleep hours ago! Has anyone else had symptoms like this?

Good luck to everyone else in their 2ww!!!
:wave:

Good luck,

I am also due AF this weekend so fingers crossed she stays away for 9 months for both of us!

Hey, thank you.

I hope we both get our bfp's this weekend. Am thinking it would be too good to be true - I mean, who realistically gets pregnant, the first month of coming off the pill!
But saying that, still have stomach tightness, and was nearly sick and passed out in sainsburys this morning - heres hoping!
Think I might test saturday morning - do you think that is too early?

Good luck, and fx
xxxxxx

i dont know how people do this either, its my first tww too and i am hating it! i have had real nausea quite bad last week and over the weekend, and dizziness too! but like you, i would be bloody lucky if i got pregnant our first month trying! i cant wait to get to sunday and just test! it is driving me crazy!!! fingers crossed its all of our lucky months! xxx

I had to reply reading this thread as I feel like I'm in the same boat. I have come off the pill and this is our first month ttc. If I had a 28 day cycle then AF was due yesterday and no sign yet. Felt really sick at work this morning and again this evening when driving home but had a BFN on Sunday morning so don't think I'm pregnant. Hate being in limbo - either want a BFP or at least AF to arrive so can get onto next month's cycle.

Jodie x

oh good luck to all of you and yes loads of people have fallen the first month ha ha hurrah if you have fingers crossed xxx

:nopoas: i am not due af til monday next week, so am not gonna test till then! its too dissapointing when its a BFP!

oooh jodie, you have to do another test!!! if pregnant, apparently the hcg hormone doubles every 2 days, so it may be more concentrated now and give you a BFP!!! babydust for us all:dust:XXX

I'm out - AF got me on Wednesday but at least I know where I am now x x

Just had to say with my first baby i missed taking the pill for.5 days then went back on it so its deffo possible to concieve sfraigjt away!! Good luck girls xxx

Oh, sorry Jodie - at least you know now, and can focus on next month.

I still had dizziness and nausea, so did a test yesterday, which was FAR too soon, but couldnt resist it, and got a BFN - unsuprisingly! AF not due till sunday, so was way too soon! The only problem is I wear body armour to work, which has been really uncomftable this week, and as soon as fall pregnant, I dont have to wear it anymore - but obviously, if I am, I dont really want to be running around wearing it! But im not working now untill next thursday, so hopefully will know by then - fx!

aww sorry this wasnt your month jodie.

Well, i am still feeling nauseaus, was for a few days last week, but has been on and off this week, and i am have little spells of dizziness. My af is due monday, but this tww is bloody killing me. I have done a few tests, earlier in week and they were all BFN, suprise suprise! I am not getting my hopes up....well actually i am, but im trying desperately hard not to, because i know il prob come on and feel really dissapointed!!! when are you going to test lea? xx:dust:

Ooooh! Both Lea and Loo due near each other :)

Fingers crossed for you both! So testing Mon and Tue if neither of you get AF?

I can't wait :D

Lol, in an ideal world, yes, I will be waiting till Sunday/Monday..however, I ve gotta feeling im going to want to test tomorrow morning! But getting my first BFN yesterday, gave me a feeling of how disappointing it's going to be each month. For that reason, I may try and wait as long as possible!

Feeling a bit better today, apart from a headache, and lack of appetitie, which makes me think maybe all those symptoms were in my head! Also had a sneezing fit and runny nose this morning, so think ive probably come down with some kind of bug, rather than me being pregnant.

Never mind, eh, time will tell i suppose!
Fx for you Loo - keep us all updated please!
xxxxxxxxxx

:shock: Ha ha, how odd, i have also come down with a runny nose and feel like i have a cold today! think its more than likely just my hayfever!!!

I got up and dressed and was literally off to the chemist to buy a clearblue digi this morning, but i changed my mind. I am just gonna wait and see if af arrives monday/tuesday.:witch:

Cant trust myself to have them in the house, as i will use them! If af not here by tuesday i will then test. But the suspense/curiosity is driving me mad!!!I know though that it will prob just say BFN, and i dont feel like being dissapointed today!!! fingers crossed for you all though girlies, babydust for everyone:dust: xxx

I have also had all of these symptoms and came off the pill same time. im due on tmoro. i got very impatient tho and did a cheap tesco test and it was a negative :( althouh i did it on weds so you nver no. in a way i wouldnt mind having a period as it would help with ovulation dates. gd luck everyone! x

i am due af on tue. i tested this morning and still BFN. Although, i am starting to feel like af is on way and the preggy test i used was not an early detection one, only noticed after poas!!! doh xx

well, I managed to resist the urge to test this morning. AF due tomorrow, so think I will test tomorrow - god, if I could leave it longer I will, but I dont think its going to happen!

I suppose no news is good news - althoug, I too, would probably like AF to arrive, just so I can get my cycle sorted out.

I think i'd be so tempted but i never ever want to see a BFN, i'd much rather see AF :)

You ladies must be going crazy haha :lol:

Can't wait to hear the results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back