• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF has finally arrived!! :)

vixxie77

Reaction score
After all the confusion, af has arrived today and everything has become clear! :D I don't think I've ever been so happy to see the witch lol!

So it turns out I was probably right, the sharp pain I had on my left side was ov on CD20. I started taking temp CD32, it was 36.6, CD33 was 36.3 and then today 36.0, so amazed as it works lol!! So definately think I ov'd, due to pain and temp, even tho wasn't temping long.

Just one question, what does that make my luteal phase?

Thanks ladies :) x x

I have no idea about luteal phase but glad you have a resolution!

Here's to January hey? :)

xxxxxxxx

I have no idea about luteal phase but glad you have a resolution!

Here's to January hey? :)

xxxxxxxx

Thanks hun :hugs:

Yep january here we come! :) let's see what happens this cycle lol x x

I can remeber that feeling AF was late in November and I was convinced I was pregnant but kept getting BFN's.... AF finally came 9 days late....

fingers crossed for a new years BFP!! xx

I can remeber that feeling AF was late in November and I was convinced I was pregnant but kept getting BFN's.... AF finally came 9 days late....

fingers crossed for a new years BFP!! xx

Just so relieved its come, so I know where I'm at more :)

Thanks hun :)

How u feeling? x x

I have felt the same this month I charted for the first time last month and thinking I ovulated on 14th Nov as I had a smiley face on CB digital ovulation test as well as a dip in temp didn't help but now looking at my chart I can see I ovulated on 24th Nov and my luteal phase was 10 days.
Now thinking back I can remember the pain in my side and had ewcm but I took no notice as I though ovulation and been and gone :think:

So I am raising glass to Christmas ovulation :dance: and Jan 2ww.
Who know it was so confusing :eh:
baby dust to everyone :dust:

Glad you found out now
Good luck for Jan
Xx

I have felt the same this month I charted for the first time last month and thinking I ovulated on 14th Nov as I had a smiley face on CB digital ovulation test as well as a dip in temp didn't help but now looking at my chart I can see I ovulated on 24th Nov and my luteal phase was 10 days.
Now thinking back I can remember the pain in my side and had ewcm but I took no notice as I though ovulation and been and gone :think:

So I am raising glass to Christmas ovulation :dance: and Jan 2ww.
Who know it was so confusing :eh:
baby dust to everyone :dust:

When did ur temp rise tho? I'm not sure but think that's more important as that shows u ov'd and should stay risen for about 12 days. When did u get af hun? x x

Sorry the witch got u hun but at least now u know what's going on!
Fx for a New Year BFP for u :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Jan testing thread is now up vixxie :)

Hope your cycle allows you to make it???

Last edited:
Awe sorry she got u but atleast u know wer u stand now :) heres to a jan bfp for u

im now cd 59 so hopefully af wil arrivw for too thwn we can b in 2wwfor jan bfp xx

so pleased you know now vixxie - lots of BFP's in Jan me thinks!

clara x

If you OV'ed CD20 and had a 33 day cycle that would make your luteal phase 12 days.

Awe sorry she got u but atleast u know wer u stand now :) heres to a jan bfp for u

im now cd 59 so hopefully af wil arrivw for too thwn we can b in 2wwfor jan bfp xx

Thanks hun :hugs:

Really hope u get af really soon :) yeah that would be great :D x x

At least its here hun and you have a clearer picture

:dust:

Whats all this about temperature? x

At least its here hun and you have a clearer picture

:dust:

Whats all this about temperature? x

Thanks hun :)

Well if u do ur BBT, take ur temp every day first thing in the morning, before u get up, then it goes up and down at certain times in ur cycle. Starts off low, then after u ov it goes up by about 0.5 degrees C, and if it stays up for 12 days then u ov'd, it then drops back down again the day before or day of af. Think that's about right anyway lol

My temp dropped CD 33 then came on the next day x x

When did ur temp rise tho? I'm not sure but think that's more important as that shows u ov'd and should stay risen for about 12 days. When did u get af hun? x x[/QUOTE]

Hi My temp rose on cd 26 well above cover line and dropped to cover line 11 days after and that night I had a bit of stopping then Monday I came on really heavy. :/ is that right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back