have i missed it?

trixipaws

Reaction score
earlier in december my temp was 35.3 then it went up and hovered around 36.3 for ages. well the past 3 days i hadnt taken my temp as been away etc so i took it today and it was 36.7, the highest so far! does this mean iv only just ovulated?! if so i DEFINATELY wont be preg this month LOL because my boyf has been in london :( if our window was the last few days we missed it!
confused, i thought the increase from 35.3 to 36.3 was it, altho from browsing online i did think that my temps were quite low, but i put that down to my low body weight and that i take paracetamol quite often :think:

if i count CD1 as the day i m/c and assume i hav 28-day cycle, i should be due AF today. tested last nite and BFN. but if i assume that temp rise from 35.3 to 36.3 was ovulation then my AF should be due on saturday. OR lol if it was just now after the second temp rise then AF will be in 2 weeks (which would be fo sho in this case as bf away when i was fertile :roll: )

Trixi, I have no idea.... I have to read about temperatures myself lol

But giving you these :hug: :hug: :hug:

you should join chartstalkers love!

i started taking my temps down for about 5 days then signed but to fertilityfriend.com and then got myself into chartstalkers and it's really helped. before i was just looking for my temp to go up to know that i'd OV and hoped that i'd BD plenty before hand.. and that if i had too i'd learn from just writing my temps down roughly when i'd OV each month and do it that way.

however. i'm in chartstalkers everyday questioning everything and it's helped!

i've assumed my cycle is a long one (it goes long cycle [35-38 days rougly covers it] and then a short cycle [30-34 days roughly covers that]) so i've guessed 35day cycle, meaning i'll OV around day 21. but the past few days my temp has been going down, so iasked about it.. like i do everything and was told that estrogen makes your temp go down.. and i remembered 'The high levels of estrogen causes the temperatures to be low before ovulation' from the 'FAQ's about TTC and BBT and CM charting' thread. so i'm BD every other day at the moment and just waiting for my spike in temprature and FF to tell me when i OV so i can figure out when i'm actually due AF.

sorry to have gone on so much.. i really do think and chart on fertilityfriend and joining chartstalkers will help.

LOL thanx holly! i joined fertility friend but not put any data up this month coz its my first month and idk wot i'm doing (altho i'm learning- gettin there!) and i dont want my chart to look a mess! (lol i kno i'm a bit odd hehe) i thought i'd do it properly after first AF ("if there is one!" she says hopefully!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back