Luteal phase further update

Moofa

Reaction score
I'm quite excited so need to share.

Well as you all know my luteal phase was 9 days and the Drs were crap in helping me so on the advice from you girls I start taking Agnus Castus from Day 1 of AF this month.

Well AF still hasn't turned up and it is only 4 days till I'm due, even if AF turns up today (I have mild tummy ache) that has extended the phase to 12 days! Here's hoping it stretches to 14 days :dance: or even to a BFP, even if AF turns up I'm still excited that this month my luteal phase has been extended

Loads of baby dust to you all.

Mx

So glad it's working for you and hope you get your BFP.

Sus x

.....and thanks for your advice Sus through PMs.

At the mo I've got a cold symptoms, feeling tired, mild tummy ache but no sore boobs and weeing loads so hoping could be BFP on Saturday

oh and feel sick but could be the cold

Fantastic. I'm on Agnus Castus too so will let you know how it goes. Signs sound good for BFP. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks Hun- how did your DH results go?

Well AF hasn't turned up so at 13 days luteal phase :cheer:

Well I don't have AF signs or pregnancy symptoms other then contispation and tired/cold, boobs don't hurt either .

Tested this morning and BFN I'm not due till Saturday do you think it is too early to test?

Mx

Could still be a little early, so don't worry yet!

DH now gets results tomorrow, the Doc wasn't in Weds. :x I couldn't believe it, another 2 days to wait and he didn't give me the reference number I need for the referral centre. So I have to see him again to get one so that I can have an appointment straight away or wait on a letter reaching them, then it's 8 weeks for an appointment after that. It's a good thing I can't make it in with my DH tomorrow I'd strangle that Doc!!!

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
Could still be a little early, so don't worry yet!

DH now gets results tomorrow, the Doc wasn't in Weds. :x I couldn't believe it, another 2 days to wait and he didn't give me the reference number I need for the referral centre. So I have to see him again to get one so that I can have an appointment straight away or wait on a letter reaching them, then it's 8 weeks for an appointment after that. It's a good thing I can't make it in with my DH tomorrow I'd strangle that Doc!!!
[/u]

Oh hun I hate the NHS they forget how its peoples lives that are being affected by their inefficiency!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Is it odd that I haven't got sore boobs for either AF or pregnancy?

Mx

I dont think everyone gets sore boobs when they are pregnant - I dont remember having them with my two, but then that was quite some time ago :shock: Keeping everything crossed for you x x

reallyoldmum said:
I dont think everyone gets sore boobs when they are pregnant - I dont remember having them with my two, but then that was quite some time ago :shock: Keeping everything crossed for you x x

Thanks. I keep asking my poor DH is my boobs look different or darker I think he thinks I'm nuts.

Sorry another question.

I went to the loo 1.30am, 2.30am and 7.10am this morning which has happened the last 3 days. Which wee would you suggest I test if this happens Saturday?

Mx

Definitely the 7:30 FMU there's a good gap of 5 hours should hopefully be enough. My DH would be sooooo happy if I asked him to look at my boobs all the time. He'd get nothing done!!! :roll:

Trudyscrumptious76 said:
Definitely the 7:30 FMU there's a good gap of 5 hours should hopefully be enough. My DH would be sooooo happy if I asked him to look at my boobs all the time. He'd get nothing done!!! :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey just as I been whinging about the NHS I have been offered a Urology appointment today for my recurrent UTI ( was booked for 22nd November) but said couldn't today so they offered me one next week. They must of heard me whinging ha ha

Yeah it is like a mini cold - no energy and sickness but not like a cold as in laid up in bed if that makes sense.

How are you?

I'm fine. It was our anniversary yesterday so all loved up and happy. I'm sure I'll come back to earth with a crash when DHs results are in tomorrow. He's in at 8:20am so hope to know by 8:30. One good thing is the nerves are taking my appetite away!!!! So if nothing else I'll lose a couple pounds in time for our hol. :rotfl: :rotfl: :cheer: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ooo congratulations! How many years?

Well at the mo I don't have food cravings more like food adversions so hoping I loose a few pounds too. :hug:

Has DH tried the boots male test- or are they rubbish?

Mx

9 years. Can't believe he's still with me. He's a sadist deep down I'm sure! I didn't know about that test. I'll look into it. Food aversions are a good sign too. Oooo fingers crossed. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back