AF due tomorrow....

MrsWhite

Reaction score
Hello everyone!! am not supposed to be officially TTC just yet as am still waithing for my consultant appointment (as have very high blood pressure and the drugs im on are not suitable for pregnancy... and also had preeclampsia with my first, which meant baby came at 28 weeks - he is ok now tho... 2 years on) BUT OH had chemo (at same time as premie baby... busy time) and is all fine now (in remission for 18 months now) and they did a sperm test on him just to check and found that his sperimies are 80% abnormal... he did freeze some before the chemo so we have got that to fall back on. but we thought... whats the point in waiting to try... if its not gna happen for ages/if at all anyways.

Still managing to get myself all worked up about it! this is sort of month 2 that we havent been using any contraception... and my periods are 4 weeks exactly very very regular... always have been so am expecting AF tomorrw... am gna do a test in the mornin tho just to see (i am a very impatient person lol!)

have herd that 80% abnormal isnt a dire amount... it can be possible to do it naturally...so am hoping??

have chased up the hospital and they reckon i should get my appointment within the week... ive been waiting since Feb!!!

Anyways... just wanted to say hello... sorry to ramble on :)

xxxxxxx

all it takes is 1 little spermy so there is always hope! all the best for the morning, hope you get your bfp.

Me too! I'm due on tomorrow - hope that witch doesn't get us!

I got a BFN a few days ago but still clinging on to hope lol Fingers crossed x

Hi and welcome x did you test this morning? x

Welcome to the Forum!

It only takes one to get your BFP hun! But at least you have got the frozen :sperm: to fall back on and are getting help xx

Hello...hope that the witch didnt get u and fx that u get ur bfp soon x x x

Welcome to the TTC club Mrs White!

Hope AF stays away tomorow and I think 80 percent sounds a great percentage chance to have
Good luck , if not tomorow, then I hope your get your bfp very soon X

Hi everyone, thanks for messages... sorry not been on here... needless to say i didnt even need to test, I woke up in agony... so knew that i wasnt preggers... least it saved me the £6 or so of the test i suppose!!

so threw myself into decorating the kitchen!! now thats all done and AF is going away... looking fowards to getting on with it this month ;)

xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back