lifes not fair!!

MrsPink

Reaction score
Hi guys am afraid this is gna be a miserable post... As habe no1 else to say this to as dont want to upset Oh.

Found out last night that another friend of mine iz expecting her second.and for some reason it has.really got to me! I just feel like all the shit me and oh have been thru, in the space of 6 months ohs dad died in a car crash, oh was diagnosed with cancer and started chemo and then i had the baby 12 weeks.prem. All that was about two years ago and ever since then we have just been trying to get life back to normal, my lo has been in and out of hospital, and that is now easing up a bit and oh is now in remission.

So we started trying for baby no2 only to be told that oh has 90% abnormal spermies cuz of the chemo. So we are continuing to try until our referal comes thru for iui as oh has frozen sperm.

But obviously he feels robbed of his career and his ability to jave a family, and i feel robbed of having my big family.

And i just feel like people dont know how.lucky they are

when did life. Get so unfair.whar did we do wrong!!!

Phew it feels.good to put it out there! My mum thinks we should just leave it at 1 and be thankful for what we gor but we both was lo to have a bro or sis.

Thanks for letting.me moan i shall shut up now x x x x

What an ordeal you have been through, I can't imagine the strength needed to carry on every day. I really admire you and wish you every success in TTC, bless you :hug: :hug:

Last edited:
^^^ Much respect and hugs for everything you're dealing with :hugs::hugs:
Xx

God, that makes me feel humble, hope it all works itself out soon for you, xx

:hug: so sorry for all you've went through, I had my wee man 12 weeks early too xx

Gosh what a pants time you've been having...

My grandad was killed in a car crash and for some reason it hits family so hard because the death just doesn't seem justified. It's like the person who caused the accident kinda goes "whoopsy, didn't mean to kill anyone".

That was 10 years ago and it still plays on my mind, so you have my sympathy.

I hope it picks up for you soon.

Last edited:
big respect to you huni, you are dealing with this alot better than you think.
i know how u feel towards your mum, her saying that! my mum said the same to me and it annoyed me cos i told her i wasnt complete.

chin up huni , here if you need a chat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back