Af due tomorrow but don't feel right.

violet13

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I honestly do not feel right at all. No matter what or when I eat I feel sick, loads of watery cm which I genuinely though af was here and had to go check but it was just cm in my underwear, have cramps but dull and achy type ones also lower abdomen area. I normally have an upset tummy by now and I'm constipated. Just feel very off and not myself. :/ I can't even test till Saturday either xxx

Hey Violet, does sound like you could be pregnant xx really hope af stays away xx

I got my bfp mon and I'm 14dpo tomorrow, i keep getting pressure like I'm holding a wee / going to come on, and also struggling to go for a number 2! So you sound similar to me! Fingers crossed x

Thank you I hope it is a bfp for us just not trying to get my hopes up xxx

Thought I'd of started af today but nope ended up legging it to the bathroom as had a gush type
Feeling apologies Tmi. It was just lots of watery cm :/ I can test tomorrow earliest but I keep being early or late for af so I think I'll just wait a week or so xxx

I started my dpo's with cream / lotion like cm and the past few days it went watery. And I was also feeling a bit off.. Couldnt name it though..
This could be a sign. Take a test if you can or wait a few days

It's lots of cm now lotion like and a bit watery but a lot of it! Also cramping over my left side I implanted in the right with my son but it's like uterine cramping not by my ovary cramping. Please keep fx
For me and congrats Hun xxx

FX'd for you hun, people told me sounded promising when I shared the same symptoms and got the positive this morning. Sharing my lucky :dust:

Congrats Hun :) that's brilliant!!! I'm groun cramping/ achy feeling it's strange I will be testing on Saturday thank you for
The baby dust xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back