AF due today - cramps but no af!?

Dawnt87

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

So af is today, normally on the day its due it comes around lunchtime but nope!

Had a little pink cm last night after a no2 (SORRY TMI!) i keep getting cramps and thinking its here, going to the loo to keep checking! Really trying not to get my hopes up! Im sure as soon as i post this she'll come!!

Hoping she stays away. Are you going to test in the morning if she doesn't show? x

thanks jodied, big congrats on your bfp! I have a tesco test and a digi in the house but i think ill wait until saturday to test, only been trying 4months but bfns are tough going!! Really hope she stays away!! :-(

Thanks and fingers crossed for you hun. It was our fourth cycle too x

thats funny it was ur 4th cycle, i know quite a few friends of mine who've been lucky on their 4th cycle too!! Fingers crossed its lucky for me too!!

Morning poppy, still no af but bfn this morn so she must just be making a late appearance, this hasn't happened to me before so I'm feeling a little hard done by! Lol x

Good luck for your BFP Dawn.

I am in the same boat!! I am due today or tomorrow and I have had cramps all week except today and still nothing at all. I had a hcg blood test done on Wednesday and it came back as 0.7 so spent yesterday feeling very miserable so I don't know what to think atm. xx

fingers crossed the wich stays away and its a shy bfp xx

Thanks for ur replies girls but have bad cramping now and it's reddish when I wipe (tmi) so I'll prob be ar full flow tomorrow :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back