Hopeful...

cherrybinky

Reaction score
Im suffering :( Im 7dpo and last night and today Ive had cramps, nausea, very sore nipples and milky cm but only when I checked my CP, not in my pants (tmi)! I have a low dull ache on right hand side of my back and my lower abdomen feels tight as anything and twingy. Im so tired and I cant get comfy sitting here. Im 7 days till AF and I dont feel like I normally do but I fear its just from coming off the pill as I know the symptoms can mimic pregnancy. Can anyone sympathise? lol

XX

Ive got my fingers extra tigthly crossed for you hun, really hope its the start of your BFP
xxxxx

hey hun im 6dpo and have felt waves of nausea but i ignore them as surely its to early, my cervix is high n soft with milky water cm when i check it and tiny bit in pants (tmi) lol :blush:
i have also had pulling feeling in abdomen today like i was stretching too much i had back ache but no cramps in tummy today but lots yesterday and sore nipples but only slightly sore x x

Not too early according to many of the pregnancy sites Ive been on. I also spoke to 2 of my friends who said their first symptoms nearly straight away were pains and nausea. I feel really crappy. We've decided to forget the symptoms and just see if AF comes next week. FX for you though :) X

thanx huny you too!!!
oh wow thts made me feel a bit more normal lol :p

Hey girls your symptoms sound very promising! I got symptoms about a week before my BFP so hope this is it for you both! x x

iv had some pink spotting today!!!
it was in my cm and was so pale good job i had white loo roll lol :blush:
iv also had chronic back ache tonight !!!!!!!!

oooh Minxy fx for you. I havent had anything last 48 hours now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back