AF due on Thursday but feel sick about doing a HPT!!!

Gizzy Kelly

Reaction score
Morning girls, this might seem like a bit if a strange post but I am actually feeling sick about doing a hpt! Wierd a? The problem is that I know I am due my period on Thursday, but already I have af symptoms, boobs dreadfully sore, a little cramp here and there, so now I am just waiting around until Thursday for it to arrive or not! I think that mentally if af comes we are getting near to the 3 year mark for ttc (not actually there yet) plus it means that my little Xmas dream is out if the window perhaps it is a combination of the 2... Who knows I just wondered how many of you go through this every single month and would you just do a hpt and bite the bullett or wallow in the unknown and play the waiting game for 4 days????

Love gizzy xxxxxx

i'm 9dpo and tested with a FRER BFN!! i wish i hadnt now as im going to wallow all day x x

I tend to test day AF is due but I really have to pysche myself up?

I'd leave it as long as possible personally (I know our situatibins are very different though!)

Good luck with whatever you decide!

xxxxxxxxxx

I tested this morning too :( Its still early though, I'm not due till Friday at the earliest!

I cant not test :wall2: Especially this month as I know I ov between 9th-15th! x

Aw Gizzy :hug:

Sometimes it just seems to mean more than other cycles :( It's a pain.

I think it's the festive season that does it. Even i'm playing pregnant, well not properly like i used to, but i'm imagining my period going awol and omg i'm 12 weeks pregnant!!! :good:

That is totally overlooking the fact that it would have been picked up on my IVF scans :whistle:

I think i'm due AF on xmas eve (typical :roll:)

You never know though Gizzy. You're going to get pregnant at some point, so why not now? ;)

Last edited:
Aww giz it can be sooooooo nervewrecking taking tests, I have to say I'm such a POAS addict now that I don't even bother getting excited or nervous anymore but I did used to get myself in a state about it! But just think its an excited nervous cos it could go your way doll! Arrrgghhh GOOD LUCK! So hope this is it for you hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back