Advise please

Joanne88

Reaction score
Hi. I was wondering if anybody could offer a little bit of advise please? bascially my partner and I had sex, exactly 7 days later i started to bleed quite heavily (no where near the due date of my period) this lasted for a day and a half and then completely stopped.

We noticed that the condom had split afterwards but didnt decide to take the morning after pill as we are in a stable relationship and if it happens it happens sort of thing.

Just a little bit of advise as to whether the bleeding 7 days later actually means anything or am i reading way to much into it?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hey, it could be an implantation bleed... When are you due your AF, best to wait till then to do a test for sure!

I would also say it could be an implantation bleed........or just a break through bleed before AF (although this is more common if you are taking the pill).

I would certainly test if your AF doesnt arrive on time!

Hiya thank you for your replys. Sorry is an AF a period? if so its not due for another 2 weeks. How soon should you test or is it just a matter of whether or not my period turns up?

AF stands for Aunt Flo (abbreviation for period)!

Ideally you should test with a pregnancy test as soon as AF is late, however if you ask most of us ladies on here, you might get a different response as its very hard when you are actively trying to conceive not to test early :D

Usually IB are very light. Maybe your system is just a little off this month?

Hiya, sorry just going back to my original post, since posting i have noticed the following;

-Stomach Cramps -never usually get any pains before my period
-Feeling Tired (constantly)
-Headaches
-Lower back ache

I have had a constant blocked nose-i read somehwere this could be a symptom?

Im not sure if im over reading all of these symptoms or whether they actually mean anything?

The bleeding only lasted a day and a half and has completed stopped now. Im not due my period for another 7 days. Would i even be getting any symptoms this early?

Any advice?

Joanne88 said:
Hiya, sorry just going back to my original post, since posting i have noticed the following;

-Stomach Cramps -never usually get any pains before my period
-Feeling Tired (constantly)
-Headaches
-Lower back ache

I have had a constant blocked nose-i read somehwere this could be a symptom?

Im not sure if im over reading all of these symptoms or whether they actually mean anything?

The bleeding only lasted a day and a half and has completed stopped now. Im not due my period for another 7 days. Would i even be getting any symptoms this early?

Any advice?

hiya i have had all of them as well, not getting my hopes up at the moment,
sounds like IB but i dont like to say to much as im not an expert and only going by what others have said on here. :hug:

Thank you for replying hun.

Every possible sign im thinking maybe its because.... but i think i would probaly be getting most of these symptoms if there was no chance i was, if that makes sense.

Ah i don't know. im going to wait until my is due and if im late i will test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back