Advise PLEASEEEE !!!!! :?

essex_kate

Reaction score
Hi im new here and was just wonderin if anybody could give me sum advise , i think im pregnant reasons bein :

My period is late
I've had stomach cramps
More tiredness than normal
Been having terrible mood swings
Swollen tender boobs
Lower backache and the bottom of my stomach is really hard .

I took a pregnancy test tuesday usin predictor and got wot looked like a faint positive , then later that day took another one usin the chemists cheaper brand and got a negative !!!! :?

Any thoughts on this

Kate xx

A positive no matter how faint is a positive. Go get a blood test just to be sure.

yea thats wot i thought but the only thing was wen i tested i was really burstin to go then wen i did i only went a little bit and im not sure if it was enough for the test to work propley !!

yep you must be preg they dont lie does not matter how fanit or how much or little wee you used,do anther test the cheap ones are rubbish

Hey

Sounds like you are....I was exactly like you, crampy..boobs were really sore ...hardish tummy my moods were even more mental than the usual PMS but I just thought I was getting my period..so I got to 3 weeks late...I thought ohhh hang on still no sign..better do a test....came up straight away...Go to your doctor and get a blood test done and properly confirmed!!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back