Advise PLEASEEEE !!!!! :?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by essex_kate, Mar 17, 2005.

1. essex_kate

essex_kate New Member

Hi im new here and was just wonderin if anybody could give me sum advise , i think im pregnant reasons bein :

My period is late
    I've had stomach cramps
    More tiredness than normal
    Been having terrible mood swings
    Swollen tender boobs
    Lower backache and the bottom of my stomach is really hard .

I took a pregnancy test tuesday usin predictor and got wot looked like a faint positive , then later that day took another one usin the chemists cheaper brand and got a negative !!!! :?

Any thoughts on this

Kate xx

2. Tanisha

Tanisha Well-Known Member

A positive no matter how faint is a positive. Go get a blood test just to be sure.

3. essex_kate

essex_kate New Member

yea thats wot i thought but the only thing was wen i tested i was really burstin to go then wen i did i only went a little bit and im not sure if it was enough for the test to work propley !!

4. pebbles24

pebbles24 New Member

yep you must be preg they dont lie does not matter how fanit or how much or little wee you used,do anther test the cheap ones are rubbish

5. Edel

Edel New Member

Hey

Sounds like you are....I was exactly like you, crampy..boobs were really sore ...hardish tummy my moods were even more mental than the usual PMS but I just thought I was getting my period..so I got to 3 weeks late...I thought ohhh hang on still no sign..better do a test....came up straight away...Go to your doctor and get a blood test done and properly confirmed!!

Good luck!