advise please

whyslifesobig

Reaction score
Okay this is a really messed up cycle I have, I Oved on day 6/7 of a 26 maximum cycle and have been getting positive OPKs since day 8 and since then all positive, yesterday I had a brow discharge on going the loo and now it has gone but I have bleeding gums.
What do you think?
I don't have any symptoms as such, I am more thirsty but I get like that sometimes anyhow.
My FF says I oved 4 days ago but that may not be right cuz I got my first positive OPk on day 6 then it went negative and then positive again and stayed that way.
any advise would be welcomed as I am really early in my cycle to test
are you frowning yet ...I am :rotfl:

Hmmm... sorry I can't be much help on this one I'm afraid. But the combination of things does sound mighty suspicious. Did I read in a previous post that you were magic medicining this month by the way?

~Tulips xxxxx crossing fingers for you! xxxxxx

Bleeding gums can be a symptom. I had them all the way through my pregnancy with DD.

Could discharge have been implantation bleeding? I also had then, but it was just spot of pinky blood. I got my bfp a week later.

Fingers crossed!!

hmmmm curiouser and curiouser!

Im sure ive read somewhere that OV tests will only show positive at your surge which will be for one or 2 days only, and also that they can also detect Hcg and give a positive if you are pregnant!

Got a good feeling about this hun! :hug:

ooow thanks girls, not going to get too excited yet (just a bit though hey :rotfl: )
I got a negative when I did a pregancy test earlier but I am hardly one for possitve pregancy tests never have managed one in 3 pregnancies :?
Hope that isn't a bad sign as I miscarried all of them

whyslifesobig said:
ooow thanks girls, not going to get too excited yet (just a bit though hey :rotfl: )
I got a negative when I did a pregancy test earlier but I am hardly one for possitve pregancy tests never have managed one in 3 pregnancies :?
Hope that isn't a bad sign as I miscarried all of them

Ive had false negatives aswell, my eldest was into my 3rd month before I got a positive!

Low hcg levels in pregnancy can be a sign of forthcoming miscarriage or eptopic but that doesnt always mean it wil be, some women (myself included I suspect) have this thing where the hcg is absorbed straight into the bloodstream so doesnt show up in urine for a while - one reason why a bloodtest is always more accurate.

Ive got all my fingers crossed for you mate! :hug:

cheers me ol chicken :hug:
I got my legs crossed for me...drinking like a fish and it's allll coming out way too often :rotfl:

Hi

That does sound strange. Have you done a pregnancy test??

I never can work out when you are supposed to ovulate. Does this happen early most of the time for you?

Sarah

Hiya Sarah,
I am not sure something wierd goes on in my body, my temps are always all over the show. I always have either a 21/25or 26 day cycle
and I have only used theses OPKs this month but before when I used the cheapo ebay once they all come out negative but I might have tested too late that month.
I did a pregnancy test today but it was negative but I am only about 6/7 DPO so no suprise that it was negative .

the only symptoms I really have is bleeding gums now
the headaches have gone
I am in a very good mood and feel like I have had a few vodkas
the spotting has stopped
my temps are getting higher and still getting positive OPKs

Hi

I dont know that much about temping but its the ovulating signs are good. I really do wish you the best of luck.

The 2ww is the worst!!

Sarah

it's 2 weeks today if I have a 25 day cycle this time grrr thats the problem with OVing early. At least I have a short cycle :D
I might be a right pain in the bum this next 2 wks sorry in advance and thanks for keeping me nearly sane girls :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back