Any help would be much appreciated x

Lexi_1988

Reaction score
hi ladies I just need a bit of advise I am currently 38 weeks and 3 days pregnant my EDD is 26th nov, my LMP does not match my due date! The first day of my LMP was 12th feb however I had an early scan on 7th April which give me a due date of 3rd dec, then I had my 12 week scan which put me forward to 26th nov, what where the chances of me conceiving on 19th of feb if my LMP was 12th feb and ended on the 18th feb, lasted for about 7 days as I had a one night stand on the 19th as me and my partner split but we got back together a few days later please help!!!!!! X

Anything is possible when it comes to unprotected sex, and even at that protection isn't 100% reliable, as everyones body is different I dont know when you had ovulated, so wouldn't be able to work this one out for you, do u know when u ovulated?

I think unless you know when you ovulated you won't be able to guess.......
I suppose the only way to be certain DNA?
try not to stress about it too much enjoy your pregnancy ...well the next few weeks u have left and you can look into once lil one is here......
X x x

So your LMP was 12th feb and you had sex on what would have been day 8 of that cycle? How long are your cycles normally and did you sleep with your partner just after that? If your cycle is 28 days or more you would probably have ovulated at least 6 days after that and while it's possible for sperm to survive that long it's unlikely, although if you ever had slightly shorter cycles it's possible that you ovulated early x

Hi congratulations!

Without knowing a bit more information can't really help sorry.

I guess there is always a chance and DNA is the only real way to know for sure. Is your partner aware of the situation?

Xx

The first day of my LMP was 12th feb my period ended on the 18th feb and slept with the other guy on 19th feb, then got back with my partner and slept with him on numerous occasions xx

I think it's highly unlikely you conceived the day after your period. Sperm can last up to 5 days in the body in optimum conditions but it's very unlikely that they lasted long enough for you to ovulate. Unless you happen to ovulate within a week of your period.

For the time being I suggest you just relax and look forward to your little one arriving xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back