advice??

setdse

Reaction score
Hi there. I just wondered if anyone has ever heard of this?

I work in a nursery and those of us who change nappies have noticed one boy always looks like he is about to wee. If we ask him he says he doesn't need to go. If we do a random check its always up. I have started checking his nappy 10mins after i change it and he is still up and dry... Mum speaks very little english so thought it might be easier to do some of my own research....

anyone heard of this or something similar?

When my LO needs to pee it gets really fat and goes up but goes down as soon as he wees.. I'm not sure at all hun.. xx

how old is he? maybe he needs to go but is holding it as doesn't like the feeling of a wet nappy. i would try putting him on the toilet / potty and asking him to try and do a wee before putting a clean nappy on him.

He is like 2ish?? He will wet his nappy but today i was checking him every 15 mins and every time i looked it was up....

I think you need to speak to his mum and get her to take him to there gp. she might even know what the problem is but just hasn't told you, or if shes not aware of it, if it was my kid id like to know asap so i could get it looked into. Good luck speaking to her, hope she understands you!

have passed it on to my manager to speak to her and now a lot of the other girls are noticing too so surely can't just be coincidence... :s will see what happens next time he is in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back