moving nurseries

farls

Reaction score
we have just found out that our LO's nursery is closing on 31st Oct so we have to start looking for some new childcare. Im gutted :cry: as both my children love nursery and the staff are great. the question im asking is how do little ones cope with the change of moving to a new nursery with new staff and none of their friends. mark as been there since he was 6mths old so he is really settled. im prob worrying over nothing but if anyone can give me any advice on how to make the move easier that would be great.

I can't farls, I'm sorry but wanted to wish you the best of luck.

This happened to a friend of mine and she asked one of the staff to come and work for her as a nanny - it didn't end up costing her that much more than having 2 in nursery and gave her lots more flexibility and her children got lots of attention.

Or, are the staff going to work anywhere locally that you could follow them too?

Valentine Xxx

Hi V, we have been gaurenteed a place at another banardos nursery and some of the staff will move there but it is in the wrong direction for heading to work so im going to look at a more local nursery tomorrow. im also thinking of next year when mark starts his pre school. im hoping the more local nurser will drop off and pick up. im still worried about it but i guess children usually adapt well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back