Advice plz ladies :)

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
Since Tuesday I have been feeling really odd... sleepy but the worst bit is i have had a terrible upset tummy, full of wind and heartburn with waves of sickness, haven't thrown up but at times felt like I was going to. Also been getting hot sweats which also come over me, like all of a sudden.

I have been on my pill since I was about 15-16 (im now 28) on and off and have had one "none pill" period since coming off, I am not due my next period till the 8th of june... can anyone shed any light on why i might be feeling like this??

I dont know if this is just my body gerrin used to not being on the pill anymore because I NEVER have heartburn or wind like this... :shock: also duno what i can do to make myself feel any better... HELP lol

Hi Mrs Brightside
It could just be a bug, but your symptoms are very like early pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you and a handful of baby dust too!
x

I was thinking the same thing but didnt want to get my hopes up.... hence why i asked for advice... as im sitting here now my tummy feels like its on fire...

Ive never had wind, I cant even bring it up and My bf Lee keeping taking the mick outta me cause at the min all I seem to be doing is burping, not sexy :lol:

I suffered with really bad heartburn during all my pregnancies, carried rennies everywhere with me. Never get it normally.
x

I never get it which is why im so confused :roll: fingers crossed for me eh!!! cant believe ive gotta wait to find out tho, 8th of june seems ages away :(

When I was preggie both times, I had the worst wind you can imagine - I could have won an Olympic medal in farting!!! The heartburn and tummy stuff could be a good sign, hoping it is!!! What CD/DPO are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back