Coming Off Pill

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by CazH, Nov 14, 2007.

1. CazH

CazH Well-Known Member

Its now been 5 mths since came off pill. I have recently come out in loads of spots on my neck. I have never had spots, I have taken the pill since 11 though (when I came on, not sexually active then) Could this be a side affect of the pill out of my system? I am hoping so as want to concieve asap!!!

Also Ovulation pains I get (well I think they are) are really painfull almost like a sharp jab simillar to period pains Is that normal or should they not be painful??????

2. Huddsgirl

Huddsgirl Well-Known Member

not too sure about the OV pains as i have never experienced them myself but i defintly think the spots may be due t ur body adapting to the change without the pill. my body also went through some weird changes when i come off the pill and i had only been on it two years!!!
    hope this helps
    xx

3. libs

libs Well-Known Member

I only realised what ov pain was when I started to realise when I ov'd (well you don't care if you're not ttcing - do you)

they are called something whic means middle pain in German and lots of women have them - don't worry about it :D

4. skairdykat

skairdykat Well-Known Member

It's weird you say that hun because about 4/5 months after I came off the pill in Jan of this year I had a bout of spots on my chin and thought the exact same thing as you. They have cleared up quite a bit now but still get a few about a week b4 AF.