Advice needed please.

Tinag

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I should be posting on this site or not as I'm not actually sure if I'm pregnant or not! I couldn't find any other threads with the same topic hence creating a new one. I'm a 23, split up from my parter. We already experienced a miscarriage in March of this year. On October 5th I started a course of primolot n to delay a period due on October 8th/9th. My periods have changed since the miscarriage. They always used to fall at the end of the month e.g-29th/30th. I stopped taking the primolot n on Sunday the 9th as I returned from a spa weekend with the girls. After a drunken night out I slept with my ex, we had intercourse, unprotected! My period followed 1 week later on the 14th. However, for the past week and a half I've. Even experiencing very tender breasts, extreme tiredness, lower back ache and for this past 2 days I'm experiencing a metallic taste in my mouth. Is it at all possible to be pregnant? Even though I had a period? Any help or input is very much appreciated!

Have you done a test? Symptoms can be very unreliable, the only way to know for sure is to test! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back